12 years ago
133 posts

This iframe is not allowed

updated by @sweet: 01/13/15 09:33:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

2 things use the embed not iframe code it works better and when u paste in the code dont paste it in to the wysiwyg window paste it into the html 1 or use the embed button right next to picture button paate it into the box that pops up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

fixed it for ya

--
Sweet,
@sweet
12 years ago
133 posts

Don't know why i've even put the earring video there ???? I was meant to try and save anywhere on my page the videos that were after this 1. :P The videos had more to do with dread jewelry.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts
if you want them in the video gallery add video use the emv-=bed codes if u just want on your page edit the textbox click the media embed button add the embed code

--
Sweet,
@sweet
11 years ago
133 posts

Thanks heaps for fixing it for me, i reall don't know what i'm doing when i try to get videos loaded, i just play around and do whatever works. In my life i'm like a hermit type recluce that lives in a house thats done in a 100 years ago style with coal range and the house sits in acres of bush away from society, this is the only site i am with now and i know it because of your patience that i am still here. It is like chinese to me when helpers explain how to upload etc but smhow i manage to get half of what i want done, i know its by effort on many people that keeps site rolling and i do want to do my part so rather than do nothing i have a go, Thank God you are there to help, i see you help others and they just seem to get it straight away, but me - O boy i have so many times tried doing this 'embed code' but can't for the life of me get it onto the desired page, theres no copy and paste! See what i mean about my knowledge, so if you see the same mistake again and again its because i really don't know and can't remember, but you are welcome to fix it at any time :)

soaring eagle said:

if you want them in the video gallery add video use the emv-=bed codes if u just want on your page edit the textbox click the media embed button add the embed code
Sweet,
@sweet
11 years ago
133 posts

Ha Ha now i've had ago at playing the video and it says 'video doesn't exist'.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form