Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cigarette smoke and dreads

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts
Honestly I was hardcore addicted to dip. I would pack 8-10 pouches at a time and it got in the way of some stuff. I tried stopping also and would go weeks/months at a time but the cravings never went away. The way I finally got to stop was from coming to the realization that I was addicted to dip and that I always used it as a crutch to get through my days (the feeling was just something to look forward to) but Being a slave to something addictive and unhealthy was just not something I wanted to be doing anymore. So from then on I just stopped dipping and layer off of drinking for awhile and ever since have had zero cravings.. I don't know If your into marijuana, but it never arose a craving for me, personally it makesIt easier to quit from a mental standpoint. But alcohol did give cravings for sure. I drink occasionally now and never have had a problem with cravings. Now I don't need to drink or burn or dip just cause. I can be 100% fine without it for months cause I'm at peace with myself. But I still smokeMarijuana cause it's just a miracle plant :)
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts
I know dip isn't the same asSmoking a cigarette but they have nicotine to make peopleAddicted, so hopefully my other post gave you some positive advice, everyone is different and other things work for other people. But tobacco company's are there just to take people's money and get em addicted so they makeMore and more money. That don't care about there consumers obviously, just about theirMoney. So do you really want to give someone like that your own money?

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form