Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

what method should i use?

Skye McPherson
@skye-mcpherson
12 years ago
3 posts

i originally wanted to do twist n rip but i hear thats mostly for straight hair?? i have hair thats wavy on top but the bottom layers are little ringlet curls. its a little less than halfway down my back. my hair isnt thin but its not thick. it looks like i have more hair than i really do ;p lol

i want them to be really neat looking. not messy. very purposeful and skinny dreads.

updated by @skye-mcpherson: 01/13/15 09:32:10PM
Ashley Kent
@ashley-kent
12 years ago
16 posts

It's entirely up to you which method you choose, but either natural or TnR would be the best way to go. The majority of the people on here will say to go the natural way, but if you're really set on the neatness of them, I'd say twist and rip is what you want. You'll have to do a fair amount of separating though if you wanna keep them thin.

But, unfortunately, they're gonna be pretty messy for the first year or so whichever method you choose

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ypu think you want neat and purposefiul now but as soon as they drad the 1 dread that refused to be neat will be your fave

and in under a year you woill comb em out and start over naturally

it happens all the time the less neat and purposefull the more u love em and the more beautiful you feel as they are more messy and chaotic

i would seriously recomend natural

the only way to get neat and purposeful is to do extreme damage

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form