Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wax B Gone - amazing!!

Rachel7
@rachel7
12 years ago
8 posts

I finally made an account on this site instead of just lurking to share my awesome experience with Wax B Gone!! My dreads are about 6 months old...I used a little wax on them several times during the first 2 months and then stopped. Didn't think about it at all until this past month when I realized my dreads were not really making any more progress...lots of hair just stuck together and not really knotted. This week I boiled them all and used Wax B Gone once so far and they feel amazing! Shocked at the difference and knotting up faster already after only 2 days!! If you are on the fence about buying and using this stuff...DO IT!!!!

updated by @rachel7: 01/13/15 09:31:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome it does look like it prohbly got it all but id still use it again to be sure

your pics are adorable i bet ya in a month they will be way more dreaded

thats 6 months progress with wax?

yea it will double that in the next month im sure

i want ya to write a wax no wax comparisin next month

also add your review to the dhhq/kb review page

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rachel7
@rachel7
12 years ago
8 posts

Yeah I'm definitely going to do it again some of them still feel kinda nasty! And I barely used any wax compared to what those sites recommend...progress pretty much completely stopped about 2 months ago can't believe they sell this junk to people!! Can't wait for a month to go by they feel awesome already

Rachel7
@rachel7
12 years ago
8 posts

Also a question for anyone else who has used wax b gone, how long did you leave it in? i just left in for about 5 mins is longer ok?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i believe 10-15 minutes is whats recomencded but cant remember for sure

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form