dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Best Soap for Frizzy prickly locs?

SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
12 years ago
327 posts

Hey guys,

Im thinking of ordering some of them fine soaps from the dreadshop here and was wondering if you have any recommendation for it..

My locs are nearing 4years and they are matured. Problem is..In india you got so much of heat and humidity that locs hanging down my neck prick the back like crazy.
Is there any particular soap I should order to make it like Adam Sandler's Smooth n Silky hhhair?

Also, got a mild dandruff problem

Thanks

updated by @sillywalkingminister: 01/13/15 09:31:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

if your ordering from india u might want to order a few bars the teatree rosemary for dandruff i love the nag champoo for how my dreads feel after it

the shipping i s flat rate so u can get multiple bars before the price goes up so its cheaper to get the max u can fit at a order..if u can afford a few at a time ofcourse

dragons bloods nice too

if u want a lighter scent satsuma

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
12 years ago
327 posts

hey SE... my sister lives in NJ and she is cmng down for few weeks so I'm asking her to bring me some.

I just want something that would really condition it so it doesn't feel so prickly all the time..so Nag Champa or Teatree? How's dragons blood? Do i feel like an epic warrior when I bathe in it?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

haha teatree will help the dandruff most but i find i dont get any with any of em

dragons blood smells like anice kinda sweet like licorice

i think the nag champa conditioned the best

but since shes hand delivering might wanna stock up and get a variety

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Rosemary will be good for the dandruff. Ive used the Nag Champa and the Dragon's Blood (liquid) and both not only smell delish but left my hair soooo soft.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form