Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Really really thin hair and dreads?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

nah not at all and i do think heathers right i think he is a member and they were natural but then had them interlocked after a couple years

what makes u think crochet i dont see any indication of crochet unless it was just once and then had a god 3 years to recover besides ive never seen anyone crochet and not blunt the tips

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 08:49:11AM
Chris Airwalker
@chris-airwalker
12 years ago
6 posts

All I know is that they look absolutely amazing (to me personally) :-) I don't mind loose ends at all. I just hope mine look like that in 3 years or so...

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

That weave you see is what makes me think they were interlocked.

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

My hair is very thin too. My pony tail before dreads was maybe a bit thicker than a dime at the elastic. Now each one of my dreads is at least as thick as a dime. Dreads really thicken hair up. I promise.

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

i have some sections in the front at my part line that i'm a bit concerned about. i guess i didn't do enough separating and i have three dreads with bases about 2" wide. they're way too locked up to separate and even if i tried i would break every hair which i don't want to do. so far the dread is pretty mature and about as thick as my ring finger. i'm crossing my fingers that they stay this size.

taye said:

My hair is very thin too. My pony tail before dreads was maybe a bit thicker than a dime at the elastic. Now each one of my dreads is at least as thick as a dime. Dreads really thicken hair up. I promise.

Chris Airwalker
@chris-airwalker
12 years ago
6 posts

Gives me more hope with every reply here too!

I'm so excited to see what my hair will do when it starts locking up.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form