Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3 day old dreads! Super young help!

Sam Jordan
@sam-jordan
12 years ago
10 posts

HeyHey! Im totally new to this awesome website and new to dreads! Not totally freaking out coz no matter how my dreads turn out there gonna be awesome jus because there dreads and thats what its all about! :) Just a little question my hair is a little thin and I dont have an overly big head so my sections are kinda big id say about 1.5 to 2inches and I only have about 31 new dreads. Are my dreads when they mature a little more are they gonna cover my head or just be massive dreads hanging from my head? lol I only ask coz I see people with dreads n they look like they have hundreds! Im sorry if this has already been covered but I am a tad worried!

Fank You!

Peace!

updated by @sam-jordan: 01/13/15 09:30:41PM
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
12 years ago
123 posts

They thicken up as they mature, and become about the size of the section. They (the sections) shouldn't be over an inch, since it will be hard for you to dry your dreads once they mature and thicken up.

You should redo them while young, it will be much harder to split them once they 'grow up'. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well the math dont add up haha 1.5 to 2 inch dreads would be under 20 if they are all that size 2 inch is double the max size id want in fact i would seriusluy recomend starting over aqny that bu=ig thats nearly the size of your wrist they will be extra hard to care for

id recomend none over an inch many 1/2 inch random sized between 1/2 and an inch

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sam Jordan
@sam-jordan
12 years ago
10 posts

Oh.. Oops.. Hmm.. Il deffo have that sorted cheers for the replies guys! Life Savers :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form