Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help?!might need to brush dreads out!

Jackie
@jackie
12 years ago
78 posts

Nah-- I'd work at both Mickey D's and Wally World if I needed a job! I just meant I don't eat fast food.

Baba Fats said:

Wait, you wont touch fast food, but you'd work at a Walmart ?

updated by @jackie: 07/10/15 12:11:31AM
Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

this is great because im actually looking for a job, i been working in the same thing for too long, i need a change. i never been to an interview with long hair or right now with dreads. its going to feel awkward, but it has to be done. i saw a job opening at my local bk, ill apply there and see what happens.

KnotLady
@knotlady
12 years ago
300 posts

BK is definitely not worth it...find a little artsy store or somewhere that has a more relaxed policy. or like someone else said, make your own money by making things. dont give up your dreads for some corporate assholes.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Most of the time, BK's are franchised. That means that dreadlocks are not a corporate policy. It's that boss that has an issue. If you went to a different one, you'd probably get a different result. I wouldn;t have been allowed to to have my dyed mohawk and piercings at Mcdonalds if my boss wasn't a Wiccan

motor
@motor
12 years ago
9 posts
If you brush them out you're a sellout! Burger King fo sho? Nah, dreads all day!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form