Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Shampoos Vs Baking soda wash

Luke Stanton
@luke-stanton
12 years ago
61 posts

i would only like responses from people who have use both or seen the outcome of both.

which is better for newer baby dreads?

does one help tighten dread up faster?

i have been using the baking soda wash and it is working out amazing so i am just wondering if it can get any better with the shampoo. thanks!

updated by @luke-stanton: 02/14/15 09:48:54AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

both are anmazing i think the shampoo is better fir health of hair the bs acv is great for early drezding since its a no scfrub methi[od u dont undo khnors

but if u are dreading well use the shampoo

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Luke Stanton
@luke-stanton
12 years ago
61 posts

yea things seem to be going great now so i think i might give the shampoo a try. which one should i get for early stages of dreads?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

liquid is probly better for early dreads ..scents up to u whatever u preffer

--
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

bs washes are definitely better in the beginning since you don't even need to touch your hair to do it plus it provides the right texture for knotting. i prefer shampoo now that my hair is more locked up. i still do the bs/acv wash every once in a while but my hair is finally dandruff free since switching back to organic shampoo. oh andalso i feel shampoo gives me more knots than bs/acv.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Eagle or Heather, II've got a question along a similar line. I was having trouble with the soaps from dreadlockshampoo, but I still like their products. What do you think about diluting it and using it that way?

divinemomentsofpain
@divinemomentsofpain
12 years ago
20 posts

I am also having problem with dreadlockshampoo, gives me really bad dandruff :( ive tried the bs wash to but it doesnt seem to help either, dont know what to do :(

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it gicves u dande=ruff which are u using thats really surprising cause its the 1st thing that got rid of mine entu=irely

are you sure u dont mean dreading is causeing dandruff and the shampoos just not getting rid of it enough?

are u using hot or cool water

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ohh your using the liquid?

the bars are what i i=ise that really work on my dandry=uff try the teatree roemaery bar

divinemomentsofpain said:

I am also having problem with dreadlockshampoo, gives me really bad dandruff :( ive tried the bs wash to but it doesnt seem to help either, dont know what to do :(

--
divinemomentsofpain
@divinemomentsofpain
12 years ago
20 posts

not the liquid the bar first dragonblood and then nag champa, ive also tried teatree bar but its all the same it seems..

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form