@amanda-esp
4 years ago
10 posts
Love em!!!
Noura
@noura
3 years ago
1 posts
I just found your progress photos while browsing the web and I actually made an account just to ask you a few questions. My hair is very similar to yours and I want to dread it while retaining the curls. I'm so impressed by your hair! I was apprehensive about dreading because of all of the photos I saw of curly dreads being fairly matted or just flat, but your hair really inspired me. I want to keep my curls and shape, not lose them completely by dreading. What was your process? How did you keep your hair from staying in separate curls and not matting together into one large dread in the back?You and your hair are so beautiful!
Rachel NattyDee
@rachel-nattydee
3 years ago
74 posts
Thank you very much. No process, just natural free form dreads. Don't put anything on your hair or do anything except for washing & separating. Wash with the baking soda & ACV method. Don't tie them back or up. Separate roots every other day to make sure they don't congo into one. Don't freak out about crazy shaped loops- they will form your curls. This site has all the information you need. Good luck!Noura said:
I just found your progress photos while browsing the web and I actually made an account just to ask you a few questions. My hair is very similar to yours and I want to dread it while retaining the curls. I'm so impressed by your hair! I was apprehensive about dreading because of all of the photos I saw of curly dreads being fairly matted or just flat, but your hair really inspired me. I want to keep my curls and shape, not lose them completely by dreading. What was your process? How did you keep your hair from staying in separate curls and not matting together into one large dread in the back?
You and your hair are so beautiful!
safiyah
@sugaplum
3 years ago
22 posts

Beautiful dreads. :) Thank you so much for posting this. I too am a fellow curly girl. Your locs came out great!

Jimmy DC
@jimmy-dc
3 years ago
87 posts

Awesome dreads! Wish I had done more separating on my first couple of months. But you and your dreads are truly an inspiration to many of us

Dia
@dia
3 years ago
16 posts

Wow your locks are great. I love how the tips remained curly : ) v cute

Sarah Robinson
@sarah-robinson
3 years ago
8 posts
I absolutely adore your dreadlocks, they are so beautiful :-)
DreadieFuzz
@dreadiefuzz
3 years ago
12 posts
Very beautiful locks
updated by @dreadiefuzz: 07/23/15 03:53:25PM
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
3 years ago
163 posts

Wow your hair is so magnificent. It looks to me, similar to what an egyptian goddesses hair would look like

Just out of curiosity do you think your dreads are coming along at a good pace? I would assume with as curly as your hair is, it would be completely locked up within 2 years probably even with all blunted tips.

Not saying you should strive for that because i really love how the ends of your tips are curly. Never seen that before.

PEace be the journey.

/ 8

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form