Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks changing more than your hair

JoJo minx
@jojo-minx
10 years ago
2 posts
I'm only 6 weeks in and everything is changing I have heaps more confidence, I feel "normal" I feel sexier, my relationship has improved, as my partner finds it more attractive and looks at me in a different way now, the energy between us has changed, I'm feeling more patient, and like someone else had said I feel like I need to now eat better and alter my body inside and out as well. And on a stranger note, I have always had paranormal or spiritual I call it activity around me from time to time, but I have felt a huge increase in this activity, I'm actually now going to find a way to get my own little time outs from this as it is extremely draining, so yes in 6 weeks my entire life has flipped on its head, and for the better, I welcome the change xx
Brittany Goeden
@brittany-goeden
10 years ago
12 posts

I am only a few weeks in, but already I feel changes in myself. They're not fully complete butI am growing and Ican feel it. Definitely a confidence booster. For I was always very particular about how I wanted my hair to look. I wanted it to be perfect and straight and lay exactly in the right spots. I no longer care about that and its been a huge relief. With that being said, since I no longer have to take that extra time to "make myself look nice" I'm enjoying the smaller things in life. :) I thought I was before but I feel a whole new side to it now. For example, instead of taking time to use three different products in my hair in the shower, I can stand there, feel the relaxing warm water running through my hair and on my body. Taking my time showering has somehow just made me see how you can REALLY appreciate the smallest things in life. That to me is so important. Love love love this post! Was gona post my shower scenario earlier but found this:)

Gary Ray
@gary-ray
10 years ago
4 posts
My outlook on life. I use to think I had to look a certain way or dress a certain way to be accepted by society. Since I started my journey I have never been so happy with who I am. I don't care about the mold of society any more, I just care about being who I truly am. Also since I stated using more natural products on my hair it's got me to thinking about what other natural products I can start using.

/ 6
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form