Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Naturally occurring dreadlocks a concept difficult to grasp

Mariah Chan
@mariah-chan
12 years ago
3 posts

I'm so glad that my office doesn't have a dress code, so I can rock out any natural hairstyle that I want! It's always great that I don't have to wear a monkey suit and pretend to fit into society's regulations :)

updated by @mariah-chan: 07/10/15 05:48:44AM
Jdwood
@jdwood
12 years ago
275 posts

I like that..monkey suit...

Mariah Chan said:

I'm so glad that my office doesn't have a dress code, so I can rock out any natural hairstyle that I want! It's always great that I don't have to wear a monkey suit and pretend to fit into society's regulations :)

Rheana Hayes
@rheana-hayes
10 years ago
26 posts

Love this, Janice. I always find myself reminding myself that "It is no reflection on anyone else; it is simply where they are at."

Janice said:

Interesting. Thanks for the insights. People are either open minded and ready to accept things at the current point in their journey, or they are not yet ready to do so. It is no reflection on anyone else; it is simply where they are at. I don't believe it is my job to educate others, simply to live my life with love. I will do my best when people confront me with their own ignorance to simply respond in love. Even when I want to hit them over the head with a blunt object.

/ 9
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form