13 years ago
44 posts

doesnt red dye fade fast though?

updated by @mercy: 07/23/15 06:37:03PM
Angel Frye
@angel-frye
13 years ago
409 posts

I've always had some sort of red tint/dye to my hair except for one little splurge into the black side of the spectrum and yes, reds due fade fast but the darker browns and blacks hang on for dear life. I had to bleach my hair to get the black out. And YES go to a salon to have it done!! Panterra is correct on that. If you have thin fragile hair then you'll want to go with the weaker of the dye remover products(there are several levels). I have weak, thin, and fine hair but we still had to go over it twice with the weaker solution.

Reds do fade fast but look at it like this: you can change shades if you get bored. And changing shades can be a fun little adventure.

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
13 years ago
409 posts

Panterra: "metallic salts"

Yup. That's why my stylist was freaking out. The Ferria professional line have metallic salts.

Micully
@micully
5 years ago
1 posts

You can try some of the best hair dye remover products, but they still do harm to your hair. So I would like to suggest you try gentler and natural methods. Not knowing how to remove hair dye naturally ? It's not difficult, all you need are some common daily necessities like vitamin C, apple cider vinegar and shampoo.  

how-to-remove-hair-dye-with-vitamin-c.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

knew u were a spamer the second you joined...bye

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus