Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

This is so sad...why am I laughing?

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
This made me lmmfao! Counter clockwise huh? Lmfao! Seema like she needs to learn her counter from clockwise! Lmfao! Bet she spent $20-49.99 on some lotion, spray and sponge when all she needed to do was pull out a piece of wool she prolly didnt even knew she had! Im sorry but this is just hystarically funny dumb! Lmfao!
updated by @doogie: 07/25/15 07:55:17AM
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
....and seriously, did the flowbee even really work besides sucking up shedded hair? Lmao
iamdamien
@iamdamien
12 years ago
9 posts
I think you should stop applying the standards of your hair to that of others. The reason why the scalp is so visible is because his hair is so short and the twists, yes, are tight. As the hair grows, more fuzzy hair will grow over the "bald" spots. Also, the roots become more loose, once the rubbing stops, so they won't be tight anymore, even less so fragile that they start breaking.Even with the freeform method, I had a couple of dreads that were by far slimmer than the twists gained by rubbin. And those went down to my bellybutton in the end.I am seriously losing my faith in humanity here. Have you never seen anyone with skinny dreads? How did that happen, if only the neglect method works? Please...maybe African textured hair is more sturdy than yours is. It seems to be the only explanation as to why I keep reading these comments.But okay, you keep laughing.
iamdamien
@iamdamien
12 years ago
9 posts
I think you should stop applying the standards of your hair to that of others. The reason why the scalp is so visible is because his hair is so short and the twists, yes, are tight. As the hair grows, more fuzzy hair will grow over the "bald" spots. Also, the roots become more loose, once the rubbing stops, so they won't be tight anymore, even less so fragile that they start breaking.Even with the freeform method, I had a couple of dreads that were by far slimmer than the twists gained by rubbin. And those went down to my bellybutton in the end.I am seriously losing my faith in humanity here. Have you never seen anyone with skinny dreads? How did that happen, if only the neglect method works? Please...maybe African textured hair is more sturdy than yours is. It seems to be the only explanation as to why I keep reading these comments.But okay, you keep laughing.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

huh?

how to have skinny dreads seperate more often

the end

but come on you cant o0ook at these rediculouse devices and not laugh (till you meet a victim of them then cry) theres a diferent device called a multoi head rotating reciprocating dreading device

it spins around your hair firing hundreds of lil crochet hooks through yoir hair and breakneck speed hammering away ripping your hair to shreads

we saw the pattent application for it but never imagined anyone would ever use 1

till a member joined with completely mangled dreads torn to peices by a loctician who just bought the damn thing and decided hed be he guinipig

the thing is...these things are rediculouse..they are laughable

but ..some people do fall victims to them ..and then the laughter becomes tears

its hard to imagine anyone would think these things are good ideas..but thanks to youtube there are alot of victims

just like the floby thingy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
12 years ago
1,302 posts

Well, I think this is an ingenious way for African Americans to start their dreads with extremely short hair. Pretty good & strange invention for their type of hair. If doing it just the once is going to start their dread journey, hey, why not. Their scalp will fill in quickly.

iamdamien
@iamdamien
12 years ago
9 posts

Well yes, I can laugh at that rotating device thingy. I can even laugh at the way the rubbing looks. Even the strange fact that it's a sponge with holes is funny. I laugh at myself when I catch me rubbing my head in the mirror, it does look ridiculous. It was the diminishing of the method I was kind of agitated about, because it just screamed out ignorance, as it clearly works. At least with my hair texture.

Since I do sports and shower a lot, I have to do it more than once. But the time spent rubbing decreases with each passing day. It's only been about a week and I can feel my hair lock up; and I have experienced the "natural" alternative, which makes me quite confident. But yes, that's the basic idea: Give the hair some shape and then let it take its course.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

anything and everything works with any hair texcture

puke cum and cow dung will, work

wax glue and axel grease will work

doing nothing will work

using a chainsaw or mixer will work

but come on

why would you use a jackhammer to do a job a featger would do better

thats part of the humor in it

it oooks comical he looks like a hedghob

and all he had to do was do nothing

or wash

or twist

or mindlrssly widdle

or sleep on a sock or a rock or a parkbench or a thistle or hedge (to go with the hedgehog look)

why rub your head tillit leeds when yiou can dread in yiur sleep

--
iamdamien
@iamdamien
12 years ago
9 posts

To decrease the duration of the dreading process by starting the twists with very short hair. Also, to have them fairly even sized. She rubs far too hard, I absolutely agree. I just brush over the tips, which is enough to knot the hair up. The twists aren't so tight, either.

And I tried this with my blond straight-haired cousin...didn't work ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ofcourse it didnt

but it doesnt realy decrease the process african hair will dread very short anyways

and even sizes are just as easily created by seperation by mindlessly twiddling with sections by finger twistig ..and besides whats so great about even sizes

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form