Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

veggie vegan omni ital? whats your diet and hows it relate to your dreadiness (if at all)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

medications yes

and no treatments come close to those results

with the mental ward especialy there was no treatment just maintaining crazy is crazy for life u medicate the symptoms but dont cure the disorder

food is medicine and macrobiotic diets have n=been used to cure many diseases including cancer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 11:32:47AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

it does not go against ewhat is known about diet it goes against what you l[know maybe but theres a whole science based on these facts natropathy

and i dont have it in black andwhite i had it told to n=me by 1 of the doctors conducting the study

ToTheAnkles! said:

Can you find that study in black and white SE? Considering this goes against pretty much what is known about diet you would need some serious reproducable proof, and unless 89% of the medications were for preventing the shits I don't see how.

Cancer doesn't go into remission based on diet, if it did there would be a ton of famous health food nuts still alive. It's growth can be slowed by caloric restriction but that's about it.

--
Derek2
@dreadedhyena
11 years ago
37 posts
posting from phone, sorry if its crappy. buuuut...vitamin c in high mg can kill off most cancers. also chapparal, a bad ass herb the fda hates, is a miracle herb for cancer.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

look nature gives you whast you need where you need it if a plant causes an illness or disease you can be certain nearbya plant will be growing that cures it

when you climb a mountain above 10,000 feet you get altitude sickness above 10,000 feet grows yarrow and osha both of wich when chewed curew alrtitude sickness and wil acti[ualy expand your lung compacity 25%

macrobiotics ballances ying foods with yang foods but all the foods must come from your local environmemt grown within i think its a 25 mbut maybe 100 mile radius the cause of yoir illness comes from yoir local environmnt so eating foods from yoir local environment cures it

if youir relying on what modern medicine knows then your mising more then 1/2 the picture

modern medicine claims mariuana has no medical value

however the new england journal of medicine used to list over 1000 things it cured not to mention its seeds are the perfect protein spurse

and as far as a cure for cancer goes they dont want 1

many years ago i knew a girl in the marines who worked on bio weapons after leaving the marines she worked in the pro]ivate sector working on cures for whatbio weapons caused while doing that she stumbleds on a cure for cancer was flown to russia to talk to russian scientists and verify her results the day she got back she gets off the plane and while on the sidewalk waiting fir a can=b a car races jumps the curb and hits her shattering her hip but she survived (the car rased off) a month later she calls me shes been called back to duty (she implied against her will) and called me from her empty pffice just a phone on the floor nothing more she said shed call back when settled in.never heard from her again

pots known to kill brain cancer cells while leaving healthy cells healthy..but..they stoll keep it ilegal

you do the math

they dont want ti cure cancer treatment is far too proffitable

--
ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
The thing with these fantastic miracle cures is that the result is never reproducable. Exactly why is that?Information is impossible to contain. The government can't even control peer to peer sharing of copyrighted material. 1 person has to post the cure on the internet, people go DIY and figure it works and before you know it everyone knows.And the most profitable thing would be to actually have a cure for cancer, or whatever disease. There's alot of people willing to pay alot of money for it. Especially in a corrupt hell-hole like Russia I would expect it to leak out the next day. Her hip was shattered, she could talk, so why could she not post the cure so that it could be reverse engineered?You can do the math but how do you calculate what nonsense times infinity adds up to?
Kyah indica
@kyah-indica
11 years ago
7 posts

I have been strict vegetarian for ten years.I started when i was ten, but it was hell for my parents to try and get me to eat meat before hand anyway, it just never felt right to eat meat. The only dairy i eat, is from close friends homes, where the animals are treated with amazing love and respect. When i decided i was vegetarian randomly, my parents were very supportive. I didnt even know why i became vego at the time, because i was so young and the decision literally came out of no where haha. But now that im older, i know exactly why. there are many reasons really, but to put it simply, i really love animals. They have always been better friends to me than humans. Ive always had a natural knack at caring for them too. I believe animals are like, godly beings. and i dont want my body to be a tomb for other creatures, especially such beautiful ones. Animals are drawn to me and always have been, the connection i have with them is unreal so i just cant eat them, nor do i want too. people always ask me, how the hell can you be vego? it would be so hard! but its not hard for me at all, its so natural for me. my question to those people is, how the hell can you eat meat haha.

Im not really sure how it ties in with my dreads seeing as i was vego like a decade before i started my dreads, but i guess without my dreads and without vegeterianism, i wouldnt be myself. it wouldnt be right. i could go on and on about being vego but im sure you have all probably heard enough from me haha so yeah. peace out! AND GO VEGO ;)

ps- to become vegetarian is to take the first step in to the stream that leads to Nirvana.

JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

i haven't eaten meat in a few days. can't say i've missed it.

actually my grilled cheese sandwich with mushrooms, onions and spinach was way better than my typical grilled cheese with ham sandwich.

Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

So...on a completely different note...does anyone else here have an utterly HORRIBLE diet that they're trying to improve? XD

You guys are all so awesome in your healthy ways. I wouldn't know a veggie if it was thrown at my face! Well, that's not entirely true. I honestly just love food in general -- it would be very difficult for me to name a food that I flat-out hate -- but I work quite a lot and am always wayyy too exhausted to spend more than a few minutes making dinner when I get home. And it certainly doesn't help that I work at a drugstore...yep, convenience food all day, every day. One day, my metabolism won't be nearly as awesome as it is now, and I'm gonna severely regret what I'm doing to my body now.

I'm definitely doing some research of my own on this topic (found quite a few tasty, healthy recipes as well as some cool health/lifestyle bloggers to follow), but I always appreciate advice. :)

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
It's all habit. And just not buying junk. If you eat junk regularly, it will be much harder to manage without eating too much. I find that once or twice a year is plenty for me.If you need to cook/make extensive preparations, do it at a time that you are ready and have energy. If you eat lentils when you get home, having to work with herbs, spices and cooking them for 20 minutes you are asking for trouble. Do that crap in the morning, when you get home boil them again and they're ready to be served within 5 minutes (well, unless you eat 2 kg a serving like me, all that water takes awhile to boil).There's plenty of healthy food that doesn't need to be cooked. Some of these are great "in front of the telly/computer" snacks. My personal favorites are sunflower seeds. A buttload of Vitamin E (hard to get in sufficient quantity, extremely healthy) and despite them being rich in fat and cals it's very hard to overfeed on shelled sunflower seeds. Trust me, I tried while bulking. Doesn't work. Deshelling those things with a handful in your mouth even takes a veteran like me a bit of time and doing it every day made my cheeks hurt on the inside and I wasn't able to eat them for awhile. Although it's amazing what I can do with my tongue now.Berries, tomatoes, watermelon, strawberries. Get them out, wash them and you can eat them. Most nuts are also a nice high calorie and basically zero preparation snack. Shelled walnuts are awesome, especially when you reach the point where you can crack 2 of them at a time in each hand. The point where you eat too many of them and your hands hurt too much to even pick up the remote are memorable aswell.I personally don't see the problem with most veggies. Throw them in a pan of water, cook until bubbly and they reach their deepest colour and done. It's literally a 5 minute job. Any Gordon Ramsey stuff you need to do with herbs (including the cursing and screaming) can be done in the morning and it's hardly a big effort anyway when you get handy at it. You could make some herb/spice paste in the weekend that can last months and it's no time at all.I used to get fancy and southern and try to deep fry those veggies (it sure makes them tasty!), but deep frying requires me to use oil I don't trust 100% (it's not like you can dump virgin olive oil in there) and it's a frigging chore. Took me like 20-30 mins total, you get used to the taste anyway. I hate eating veggies au natural, but sometimes you have to do things you don't like because it's the best thing to do. I mean I can make Broccoli taste like pizza, but it's just not worth the effort for me personally, I can deal with the bland taste and save the 10 minutes.And I'm not sure how it's where you live, but here prices for ready to eat junkfood are insanely high. Healthy, fresh, unprocessed food is just not that expensive. It's the candy that's expensive, like cheap junky chocolate that takes 5 cents per bar to make in a factory selling for 2.
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Hm, thought I already responded to this...I do enjoy veggies and nuts. :p I'm pretty much the least picky eater you'll ever meet, so if I want to change my diet it will be a matter of changing my habits rather than my tastes. Figured out that I can roast a single serving of veggies in the oven at 400 degrees F in 10-12 minutes, so there's a quick, healthy snack right there. I should try roasting/seasoning nuts sometime, too...*is inspired*

ToTheAnkles! said:

It's all habit. And just not buying junk. If you eat junk regularly, it will be much harder to manage without eating too much. I find that once or twice a year is plenty for me.

If you need to cook/make extensive preparations, do it at a time that you are ready and have energy. If you eat lentils when you get home, having to work with herbs, spices and cooking them for 20 minutes you are asking for trouble. Do that crap in the morning, when you get home boil them again and they're ready to be served within 5 minutes (well, unless you eat 2 kg a serving like me, all that water takes awhile to boil).

There's plenty of healthy food that doesn't need to be cooked. Some of these are great "in front of the telly/computer" snacks. My personal favorites are sunflower seeds. A buttload of Vitamin E (hard to get in sufficient quantity, extremely healthy) and despite them being rich in fat and cals it's very hard to overfeed on shelled sunflower seeds. Trust me, I tried while bulking. Doesn't work. Deshelling those things with a handful in your mouth even takes a veteran like me a bit of time and doing it every day made my cheeks hurt on the inside and I wasn't able to eat them for awhile. Although it's amazing what I can do with my tongue now.

Berries, tomatoes, watermelon, strawberries. Get them out, wash them and you can eat them. Most nuts are also a nice high calorie and basically zero preparation snack. Shelled walnuts are awesome, especially when you reach the point where you can crack 2 of them at a time in each hand. The point where you eat too many of them and your hands hurt too much to even pick up the remote are memorable aswell.

I personally don't see the problem with most veggies. Throw them in a pan of water, cook until bubbly and they reach their deepest colour and done. It's literally a 5 minute job. Any Gordon Ramsey stuff you need to do with herbs (including the cursing and screaming) can be done in the morning and it's hardly a big effort anyway when you get handy at it. You could make some herb/spice paste in the weekend that can last months and it's no time at all.

I used to get fancy and southern and try to deep fry those veggies (it sure makes them tasty!), but deep frying requires me to use oil I don't trust 100% (it's not like you can dump virgin olive oil in there) and it's a frigging chore. Took me like 20-30 mins total, you get used to the taste anyway. I hate eating veggies au natural, but sometimes you have to do things you don't like because it's the best thing to do. I mean I can make Broccoli taste like pizza, but it's just not worth the effort for me personally, I can deal with the bland taste and save the 10 minutes.

And I'm not sure how it's where you live, but here prices for ready to eat junkfood are insanely high. Healthy, fresh, unprocessed food is just not that expensive. It's the candy that's expensive, like cheap junky chocolate that takes 5 cents per bar to make in a factory selling for 2.

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form