13 years ago
18 posts
yea they get dry in about 3 hours max
updated by @pelun: 07/10/15 10:19:46PM
Colin2
@colin2
13 years ago
81 posts
Washing for me is like every 3 days and if not it just whenever I got time for me to be able to let them dry out from washing

pelun said:
yea they get dry in about 3 hours max
Denney Coning
@denney-coning
13 years ago
16 posts

I try to wash mine every 2 weeks but once and a while I can't get to it until 3 weeks. I believe it's all in what you are used to. Even before I had dreads I only used shampoo about once a month. I usually wash my hair on Monday early in the morning cause it takes 8 to 10 hours for it to dry.

Pathargic
@patrick2
13 years ago
61 posts
I used to do it once a week. I got really bad dandruff, though, so I decided every 3 days would suffice. I still get light dandruff from time to time, but it seems to be working. Hopefully my scalp will adjust.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I'm random sometimes I'll wash every day every, 2. But sometimes I'll go a week w/ out doing so it depends on what I'm doing, how hard I've been working or whatever. I use a spray with some oils keep them smelling and feeling good and wash when I feel necessary icky, itchy, or just wanna relax lol.
baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts
i only washed my hair about twice a week before i started letting it go, now i wash it about once a week. i know someone who never washes his dreadies unless he's getting them "dressed" or twisted again. ha. his look good though. never got close enough to smell them, however...
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts
From all of the responses so far you can see that it is all a matter of the individual. And I told you that before. So I don't know why you need to hear everyone else's washing schedule before you share yours. It just seems pointless.
average joe
@average-joe
13 years ago
34 posts
Are you blind or something? I wrote how often I wash mines a long time ago. Seems like you have it out for me for some reason.it ain't that serious man

Trina Sandress said:
From all of the responses so far you can see that it is all a matter of the individual. And I told you that before. So I don't know why you need to hear everyone else's washing schedule before you share yours. It just seems pointless.
Star Mercer
@star-mercer
13 years ago
34 posts
I wash every 4-5 days unless it needs it in between. I also have pretty bad dandruff, so thats another deciding factor.
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

I apologize if my comment seems rude. I didn't see your comment at firsttalking about how often you cleanse your dreads. I just didn't see the reason why you are asking if not for advice or just mere curiosity.

I guess you arejust trying to get a discussion going and trying to get to know people here. So no hard feelings.:-]

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form