Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

looking for dreads like these.

Anthony J.
@anthony-j
13 years ago
12 posts

I am aiming for dreads to look like this [see below] and was wondering if i could acquire them using the Natural method?

I am new and have been stalking this site for some time. joined, and now just getting my info before i begin. to me these look like they've been crocheted but hey I'm not an expert. that's why I'm here. I also understand i will never get them to look exactly like this but in general i'm looking for the size and length the same.

updated by @anthony-j: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Anthony J.
@anthony-j
13 years ago
12 posts
Alright. if i can get something pretty close I'd be ecstatic.
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

The dreadlocks journey is an individual one and there is no guarantee that your dreads are going to look like some photo you found. Just enjoy the journey and let them look like you.

It's not like picking out a photo from a mag and wanting to replicate a haircut at your local barber shop.

Anthony J.
@anthony-j
13 years ago
12 posts
I understand, I'm going to let them do their own thing for sure, I was just curious if these are obtainable with natural method. I appreciate the info you have given me. I believe it's time to start my journey. even if i don't end up with what i want, i know i'll love them anyway because they are me.
Billy Pilgrim
@billy-pilgrim
10 years ago
6 posts

Those are crochetted dreads, look at the tips; they've been rounded, only a crochet needle does that. I have the same ones. The length is a bit longer than mind and It took me four years to grow my hair.that long. There a different styles in wearing dreads, but I'm abandoning the crochet-style. Good luck!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form