Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

maylees gardens bars and castor oil

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

maylees gardens shampoos never contained castor oil only the body bars..but she has not used castor oil in months and no longer will

the info on the page is out of date and will be updated soon

when she did use it it was a very low ammount

the new body bars and dread bars are virtuakly the same now except the body bars have shea butter (which would be good for anyone with more african type hair)

so there has never been a concern for the dread bars only the body bars and that concern no longer exists

however this does not imply that any soap is safe to use in streams rivers or any other open water source while camping u should always cary water 300 feet otr more from any water to wash

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:52:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

like ive said every single time u bring this up lonnie posted info on it in a thread about someone who bought knittyboy soap to use while camping cause they thought it was river safe

the problem im havi8ng finding good info is theres 8 million pages that mention castor oil and either fish oil or fish meal and also something about harm

however i did come across a few organic gardening opages takking about castot oil based soaps being used as a non specific herbaside thats safe for mammals in small doses but harmful to fish

try it in a fish tank yourself if u need prpof so badly u might be able to save em if u move em to a clean water tank at 1st sign of distress

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

do u pay any attention? we have had hundreds ewho are still in recovcery ay 6 months only 1 thats over a year but have u seen even 1 who had a full recovery in under 6 months? i havent

its called observation thats how theories become facts

and there are tons and tins abnd tons of pages on backcombing damage and it only makes sense that its more damaging your using metal not hair u love to argue these points but do you ever offer ant proof of t]=youre own? no u dont

think for a minute how would hair be as damaging as metal

and when your constantly questioning these facts but not offering anything to back it up arent you just doing as much harm?

but then you can always say i got nothiong to proove and worm your way out of having to deffend your often confrontational position

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

maybe people have lives how many were missing for a year only to come back and say how much they missed the site but again u do project that exact thing quite often remember u alluding to how many people left for that reason despite the fact that it was hardly any at all? under 5? but its not you chanllenfing ideas its your constant refusal to concider your wron despite evidence u go on to say that natural is just as dammaging ad s backcombing wich makes no sense whatsoever but because u dont like to admit that backcombing is harmful you argue against it constantly

im not trying to disrespect yu at all i like ya but u do get fristrating often cause u do stuburnly atgue even without facts to back it up

and when your pressented with facts then u just say that naturals equaly as dammaging so the facts font matter

--
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts
D:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

umm odviosly combing them out dammages them anyone knows that just like combing them in.. but having dreads does not cause dammage in and of itself

wow the logic

now thyink about what you just said

ive always said coming them in combuing them out combing in general causes dammage althoiugh combuing with the grain..root to tip barely affects them at all unless u are combing out dreads ofcourse

but come on proov that having dreads is dammaging..its not

and this is the point your trying to winan argument using points that are unrelated

and theres no reason fdor the argument to begin with

i posted this cause ppl were concerned abiout harming fish and wanted a soap that wouldnt so now they know its castor frree..u didnt even need to post here cause u didnt seem to care if it was or not

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

and there u go my opoint u demand proof but offer none and aleways have that i dont have to have proog im just expressing my opinion

isnt thsat called arguing for the sake of arguing?

that is exactly my point.. we give u plenty of proof but u still take the counterpoint but when we ask for prrof u have none u offer none u say u need none cause its just your opinion

i knew id regret reading this i shoulda followed my instinct and ignored it

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form