Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help with dandruff and flakes

steven3
@steven3
14 years ago
3 posts
Hi guysIm starting to feel really discourage about my dreads. I love the way they look but my scalp is so dry and itchy. I also have tons of dandruff and flakes and its just not pleasant to look at. Ive tried bs/avc wash as well as tea tree oil to the bs wash. No matter what i do i cant get rid of the dandruff i have and my scalp feels itchy every day. Please help any advice??
updated by @steven3: 01/13/15 08:52:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

add rosemary more rosemary then teatree maybe peperming t too

how are u doing the bs/acv

how often

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
steven3
@steven3
14 years ago
3 posts
Wow thank you for the fast relpy. Right now im washing like every other day because i cant stand the itches. Im using 2 tbs of baking soda to like 4 cups of water. I first rinse my hair then pour on the bs mix and let it sit or about 10mins. Then i rinse off all in cold water. I havent tried rosemary or peppermint yet though.

soaringeagle said:

how often

Jack Williams
@jack-williams
14 years ago
6 posts
how do you mean add rosemary?

soaringeagle said:

how often

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

u add some teatree oil add some rosemary oil too like 43 times more then teatree go lighhht on the teartree

and u are doing the acv rinse too?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
steven3
@steven3
14 years ago
3 posts
Im gonna get some rosemary and peppermint oil hopefully tom. And no i havent been doing the avc wash after. Does that make a difference with the dandruff?

soaringeagle said:

u add some teatree oil add some rosemary oil too like 43 times more then teatree go lighhht on the teartree

and u are doing the acv rinse too?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form