Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello Dreadmates!

DISCREPANCY
@discrepancy
14 years ago
9 posts

Hi, im Toto, 22 yrs. old and an Engineering student here.

im SINGLE. LOL sorry xD.

i had dreads since Oct. 23, 2010. and i did Backcomb method. No, actually my Sister who never was a loctician and know zero about dreads did it xD . i have 22 Dreads, some i used extensions just so i can tie them up cause i still go to school, and are destined to be removed soon. i wish there wouldnt be a problem when i take those extensions off.

Anyways, i joined here cause really, i learned alot from here. and i kind of like the ambience here.

ummmm..,i guess thats all ^^

see ya.

updated by @discrepancy: 02/14/15 10:22:25AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome to have ya here and well dreads are so easy u dont need a loctician no i mean u dont want a loctician a totakl clueless newbie can do it way better then any loctician with only 2 min of instruction

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DISCREPANCY
@discrepancy
14 years ago
9 posts

yea, eversince i saw this site, i started to back off from these things - WAX and Locticians. LOL. if only i knew how, i shouldve done it myself with my One and a half foot long hair. but yea, my stupid sister did it (BWHHAHAHA) so now, i have extensions and my real dreaded hair was so tight and hard for a two-month-old dread (i guess) LOL.

soaringeagle said:

awesome to have ya here and well dreads are so easy u dont need a loctician no i mean u dont want a loctician a totakl clueless newbie can do it way better then any loctician with only 2 min of instruction

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

did she do anything besides backcomb? like crochet?

--
DISCREPANCY
@discrepancy
14 years ago
9 posts

yea she did, i forgot to mention sorry. ahah, well, should i start over? ehe,

soaringeagle said:

did she do anything besides backcomb? like crochet?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

im not gonna tell u yo start over thats your choice alone just that is why they feel stiff hard way too tight and scratchy like brillo it is extremely dammaging

if u leave em alone a long long time they can recover for the most psart

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

u just should avoid crochet to maintain them join the crochet recovery group and in 4 oe 8 monthys they will soften and loosen and begin to dread normaly

--
DISCREPANCY
@discrepancy
14 years ago
9 posts

ill think about it. yea they really are stiff and tight and scrtachy. damn.

by " a long long time" you mean, 6m to 1 yr? or 2 yrs to 10 yrs? 0_0

soaringeagle said:

im not gonna tell u yo start over thats your choice alone just that is why they feel stiff hard way too tight and scratchy like brillo it is extremely dammaging

Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts

I think one dude on here is like, a year or so into recovery and they're still going...

but I think if you want to loosen 'em up, there's a recipe on here for dread butter that looks amazing and I'd totally use it if my dreads were older.

it definitely could help!

Toto Lagman said:

ill think about it. yea they really are stiff and tight and scrtachy. damn.

by " a long long time" you mean, 6m to 1 yr? or 2 yrs to 10 yrs? 0_0

soaringeagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

if u only crochetted once im thinking 6 months but if u did it alot it can be a year

u can help it along tho theres tips in the crochet recovery group

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form