Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thought i would share this with everyone - this is a vision my dad said he had

Mamaa Wolf
@mamaa-wolf
14 years ago
9 posts

A vision of the eastern half of the north american continent currently in great peril

December 13th 2010
Forthe last two days I havereceived a growing awareness that I should contact youand share with you a vision that I recently received whilein solitary retreat at the same CA desert placeI spent two months in2009.
I mean no harm or alarm by communicating this to you. For I know that you will take this within and respond according to your own heart- which is the only proper thing for anyoneto do.
The vision came in the early morning of Nov 29- it was still dark. I saw the following:
The entire eastern half of continental north america wascurrently in great peril. The earth crust plates are presently undergoing a massive shifting. This will take out the entire eastern seaboard of north america. I began a circuitby astral travelto bear the warning of this approaching peril. I first phoned sherryl, my former wife and asked that she gather all the close family members together and close friends in one of the homes of our children. I told her that when all were gathered I would appear in the room before them to share of the coming peril. Next I appeared in a closed room in the white house where the universe had prepared the precise timing for a private meeting with barak obama. I appeareded in that room and told him not to be alarmed I come in peace. I said the security cameras could not detect me either in picture or sound. Please hear me out. This city is currently in great peril. Even in this moment the earth crust plates are massively shifting which take out not only washington dc but all the citiys on the entire eastern coast line. I bear a warning to america. This is not a warning of an act of vengence of some angry god but rather it is a warning in love of a currently ocurring natural earth disorder. The ones who heed this warning will know who they are. All are to evacuate in an orderly fashion giving due respect and courtesy to their fellow manking and not allow the element of panic to enter uinto the picture. There is plenty of time. All must seek refuge in the mountains at or above 1700 feet above sea level and the evacuation must be complete by december 21st 2010. Contrary to appearances, no one will be hurt in the coming event. All are children of God and in the final analysis no one will be lost from the kingdom of God. I have not come to deal with any questions as my message is clear and understandable to all. It is advised that all questions be taken individually in onne's private prayer chambers. You will know precisely what to do in regard to this crisis as leader of the american people.
I placed my two palms together and said Salome. Then my body would commence to glow with a light so radiant it was not bearable for any to look upon. When the light subsided my physical presence was gone.
Instantly I appeared similarly in the hot line news room of ny's leading news media facility and said that I must address the natioin live with a warning of a rapidly approaching peril. The staff had the full authority to break into national tv general programing for the purpose of an emergency broadcast. The staff did my bidding without asking any questions and I addressed the nation live from that facility stating the same warning that I just presented to the president. I said salome andmy body did likewise before the cameras where every viewer could observe the nature of my departure. I then went to a similar facility in boston and repeated the same proceedure receiving the same total cooperation from the news hot room staff. Then chicago- again repeating the same proceedure. I then immediately appeared in the staff room of the hopi tribal council with the same message but letting it be known that their role as oppressors of their spiritual tradition was now over and they would soon be disolved as an oppressive entity among their people.
I saw that the entire eastern half of america- east of the mississippi was in great peril due to the expanding of all river systems. Roads would be rendered impassible. Many of those fleeing from the mid west would resort to the rocky mountains and a great influx of people would take refuge to the highlands of hopi.
The date of dec 21st 2010 was definitely disclosed in this vision. This was surprising to me as I was focused on the same date regarding much vital shifting of consciousness and earth masses,but in 2012 instead.
I am simply rel;ating to you what came to me in great clarity. I realize that any fear element that may take place in regard to this visiion will be not because of the nature of the vision itself but reather in the hearts of the individual people who react to it. Fear is a personal thing- always was and always will be. All who live on the spirit path walk this path fearlessly regardless of what the appearances around them. All these momentous events have a lovely and good purpose and in the final analysis all will see and know this.
May whatever purpose this communication has for you beperfectly knowto you. I have only peace, light, and love to send along with the message of this vision.
Lovingly,
Crystaqueous

updated by @mamaa-wolf: 01/13/15 08:51:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

how much peyote was he on

i mjean hes in cali that has constant earthquakes warning about an east coast 1? calis been expected to fall into the sea for ..well ever

now the vissions intertesting cause there certainly are changes comming and reasons to head for the hils and possibly soon too but in the vission he appeared on tcv but who saw him on tv he appeared to the pres but wouldnt show up on camers and then how would he show up on tv

i think he was tuning into the 5th world prophesies and is genuinely aware of some pending doom but was also stringly influenvced and distorted by some psychodelic not peyote probably something very hard core like dutura (sdont ever touch that unless your a shaman or wamt to die) ..just my suspicuoion mean no offence or disrespect

cause i do believe we are facing something like that soon but the details seemed too well off

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

agreed but what will happen wont be 1/2 the country falling off the face of the earth will be tons of normal size disasters 30 huricanes 12 earthquackes several nman made disasters oilspills that destroy food sourses maybe a nuke u never know but there will be tons of destruction just not all 1 big thing

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

the worlds not ending but shitsd about to change

its already begiun about what was it 5 years ago

when the natural disasters started to increase

it will keep getting worse till the total human populations about 1/3 what it is today and the survivors heasded for the hills planted seeds and lived in harmony with nature

its already begun and it is happening now

youd be a fool to ignore the signs

the coasts will get it the worse

dont u remember 5 huricanes in a row hitting florida? then 2 the gulf coast

there will be more and more

we are entering a 59 year period of drasticly increasing super storms

and thats only huricanes

tsunamis earthquakes volcanoes tornadoes are all increasing

hell the northern states have seen twice as much tornados recently as ever before

u can wait for the sun to explode if u want but then that will be 10 billion years too late

whats happening is already happening..we have years and thats it

barely

if were lucky

hell even the global economy colapsing is all part of the same thiing..

in fact republicans and teapartiers are trying to speed it up even if they dont know it that way they can say see the worlds ending we were right gods pissed (but rerally its mother earth thats pissed)

every tribe on earth has prophesies about this and they are all expecting it soon..and planning saving seeds and ready to head for the hills

its arogance thats got us in this predicement too look at the shit weve done to the envoronment..seriusly how long do u really think we can get away with the shit we do

Personal Jesus said:

For the foreseeable future the only thing anyone really has to worry about is what the sun will decide to do and the ozone layer people need to calm down with these omg the world is ending thought people have been thinking were close to dying since man first starting wondering how things work

--
Mamaa Wolf
@mamaa-wolf
14 years ago
9 posts

This was just me sharing what he sent me, im not saying it's going to happen on that day im sure it was a symbolic thing. But i do know for sure that this world is going to shit, and it's just a matter of time until things like this do start happening. And i agree, it would be ignoring to ignore that..because people can't expect to shit all over mother earth and nothing to happen.

Mamaa Wolf
@mamaa-wolf
14 years ago
9 posts

ignorant*

Adel Skye said:

This was just me sharing what he sent me, im not saying it's going to happen on that day im sure it was a symbolic thing. But i do know for sure that this world is going to shit, and it's just a matter of time until things like this do start happening. And i agree, it would be ignoring to ignore that..because people can't expect to shit all over mother earth and nothing to happen.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form