Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Loving the Beginning

Steaze McGee
@steaze-mcgee
14 years ago
40 posts

These are a few blurry images from after the second month and during the third month of my monstrous dread journey.

Thales my basset. We both dig water, he just likes flinging it around a little more than I do.

I backcombed the beginning and spent tons of time palm rolling at first. Now I think I will let them gain a little character of their own. They are fun to play with though. I like the frizz. I'm just beginning my fourth month.

Enjoy the Day, Cherish the Night

updated by @steaze-mcgee: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome and haha its kinda funny how u say u did a ton of palm rolling but it seems like just about every other dread that did none at all

youd think a "ton" would have done something at least

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

the dreads look amazing tho

they already got charachter all your attempys to remove it failed so no harm done just wasted time and effort

--
Steaze McGee
@steaze-mcgee
14 years ago
40 posts

The last two pictures came after washing. Every time I washed the palm rolling would come out. So I decided recently to test not rolling them daily. Plus I like reading more than looking in the mirror.

Thanks for the good word. : )

soaringeagle said:

they already got charachter all your attempys to remove it failed so no harm done just wasted time and effort

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

thats why we say palm rolling does nothing

anything it seems to do is very temporary

its only purpose is to make candles compressing hair into wax

--
Andelynn
@andelynn
14 years ago
50 posts

I'm a little jealous - I'm heading into my 4th month and mine don't look nearly as tight as yours do! Of course my hair is much shorter than yours, but still - I've got loose hairs everywhere! :)

Your hair looks great - I think you are on a great track! I hope mine catches up soon! Can't wait to see more pictures as you continue on in your journey!

Steaze McGee said:

The last two pictures came after washing. Every time I washed the palm rolling would come out. So I decided recently to test not rolling them daily. Plus I like reading more than looking in the mirror.

Thanks for the good word. : )

soaringeagle said:

Steaze McGee
@steaze-mcgee
14 years ago
40 posts

Thanks Andelynn.

I have a bunch of loose hairs too, they are only hidden under my mop. I'm waiting for them to be gathered up. They like being loners though. Nothing to do but wait for the movement of seasons I guess when spring and summer return. Really excited for my dreads to gain some festival experience.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form