Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Jenkins TnR Timeline (start)

Leroy Jenkins
@leroy-jenkins
14 years ago
6 posts

Hey so i just made an account the other day, said i would make a timeline for my hair once it was done. This timeline is actually more of a journal for myself to see how my hair changes itself over time, but im willing to share with all of you :D.

My hair is about 8 inches long when i started, it goes down to my lips. I started out twisting and ripping the front of my hair, making my way to the back so the front ones are just a few days older because it took me a few days to finish. Im not sure if i did the ripping correctly, because they arent all tight like ive seen others TnR start out, but in the back i did less twisting than anywhere, barely any ripping because it locks up fast as it is. There are a bunch of loose hairs but im not worried about it at all.

Yesterday i did my first wash with baking soda, a drop of tea tree oil and a few drops of some sea salt water with a follow up of the ACV rinse. It felt pretty good afterwards to be honest lol, left my head warm all day.

OK, so here is my hair before i started.. This could possibly be the most poofy ive seen my hair ever. it is wavy, thick and has a lot of loose curls. i mean a lot.

another shot of the sides, i think it was after i got out of the shower hair looks a little wet.

And here is the after shot, they are somewhat loose and have a lot of curls. I like how unique they are.

Front hanging down..

And heres a shot of the back, i tried my best lmao my camera skills suck.

updated by @leroy-jenkins: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

that hair will dread so well naturaly so it wont matter how well you tnr'd or if u tnr'd at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Leroy Jenkins
@leroy-jenkins
14 years ago
6 posts

Yeah pretty much, i have one in the back that started forming on its own before i even finished twisting or ripping / whatever. Just left it alone and twisted the others a bit but thats it.

soaringeagle said:

that hair will dread so well naturaly so it wont matter how well you tnr'd or if u tnr'd at all

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form