Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Combed my hair out.

WeenDogg
@weendogg
14 years ago
37 posts

Last night I washed my hair and it undid a lot of progress, feeling disheartened I combed the rest of the knots and matts out, I'm going to wash my hair with making soda, blow dry it, comb it all out and twist and rip it, I will get some before and after pictures but i was wondering how long will it take to twist and rip a whole head of hair my hair isn't very long but its curly, and any tips and advice on twist and rip dreads? thanks in advanced.

Peace <3

updated by @weendogg: 01/13/15 08:51:26PM
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts

mine took more than ten hours...

but mine are really tight cuz i thought they needed to be. i dont think u need to do them too tight.

depends on how much hair ya gat, ur probably ganna have to dedicate a a few hours to it.

but i did mine mostly while hanging out with my friends. i think i actually drank and smoked while dreading lol probably why some of my sectioning is messed up.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

something u gotta realize is that the comming apart u experienced is paty of ther procress it was no problem that waranted starting over in fact its a nesacary step between backcomb and dreads

u shoulda never combed ekm out u shoulda left em alone and let em dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
WeenDogg
@weendogg
14 years ago
37 posts
I know S.E but it felt like i lost so much progress it wasn't even worth sticking with that, like its hard to explain, my hair felt differently after i washed it, like it felt weird and conditioned my hair has never felt like that before, well then maybe ill wait until the weekend to twist and rip, dont want to go into school with half my hair dreaded :D

soaringeagle said:

something u gotta realize is that the comming apart u experienced is paty of ther procress it was no problem that waranted starting over in fact its a nesacary step between backcomb and dreads

u shoulda never combed ekm out u shoulda left em alone and let em dread

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

what did u wash with and how

--
AJ Weedy
@aj-weedy
14 years ago
4 posts

i went to school for a few weeks with my hair partially dreaded....the rest in lame little braids

Josh Green said:

, dont want to go into school with half my hair dreaded :D

WeenDogg
@weendogg
14 years ago
37 posts

I washed with dread head hq shampoo, like first few times was nice but that time something was different i have no idea what but the shampoo made my hair feel weird, i washed with Bicarb of soda tonight before combing out my hair and it felt great

soaringeagle said:

what did u wash with and how

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

i really feel everything from dreadheadhq is not even worthy of going in a landfill

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form