Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HELP! I smell like feet!

SukiBug
@sukibug
14 years ago
16 posts

Yeah, I'll play around with it. I wonder if I could wash in the sink and then wander the house for a bit...or tub it. I'll try to do it longer next time and see what happens.

Knottysleeves said:

I only let it soak for a couple minutes while I wash the rest of me. :-) Baking soda is strong stuff. Personally, I feel it should only be left on a long time to soak when you're doing a deep-clean... a few minutes is fine for a normal everyday wash, it's not like there's a huge amount of dirt and grime to break down. But everyone reacts differently to baking soda, what works for one person won't necessarily be optimal for another.

SukiBug said:

And soak for 10 minutes??? My whole shower doesn't take that long! I guess I'll have to take a tub next time.

updated by @sukibug: 07/23/15 05:03:55PM
Kyra Lou
@kyra-lou
14 years ago
17 posts

SukiBug said:

Yeah, I'll play around with it. I wonder if I could wash in the sink and then wander the house for a bit...or tub it. I'll try to do it longer next time and see what happens.

That's what I do. I rinse my hair with baking soda in the sink, put a shower cap on then a towel to keep it from dripping too much, and wander around for 10-15 minutes. Oh, and I go ahead and prep the vinegar rinse while I'm waiting that way when my time is up, I can just hop in the shower, rinse, apply the vinegar mix, and wash the rest of me while it sets.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form