Dreadlocks Forums

Oozy scar on scalp?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

well your both right haha

its an herb but all esential oils are made from herbs so yes its an oil

rosemary treats dandruff yeatree does too somewhat by killing any bacterial causes of dandruff but rosemary is even more effective i use 3 times more rosemary oil then teatree oil

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 07:03:37AM
Natty Dave
@natty-dave
14 years ago
56 posts
how much water are you mixing your bs with? if it's paste like you may want to adjust and add more water or less bs
Ras J
@ras-j
14 years ago
17 posts

good to know... my dandruff hasnt seemd to get any better even right after a wash.. hope the rosemary helps.

Chava
@chava
14 years ago
9 posts
Yeah it's from plant life, ok I'll make sure to grab some cus everytime my hair would dry I'll would just put my finger on my scalp and i could feel huge flaky build up

soaringeagle said:

cloudy and pasty? is it good teatree like really essential oils ??

also u might wanna add rosemary too if your that flaky

Chava said:

I've always had a sencitive scalp cus I would always get alot of dandruff or it would just get itchy, I'm real sure I don't have lice tought and I put tea tree oil (2 drops) in the bs it ends up looking kinda cloudy and pasty

soaringeagle said:

or if u itched so much u broke skin might have lice (which u can get rid of without getting rid of dreadsw)

and teatree is the strongest anticeptic there is so would be as good otr better then peroxide (peroxide can blind u if u get it in your eyes)

just add lik extra teatree to the baking soda acv and be sure to do the acv

Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts
Yea you might also wanna try as opposed to putting the tea tree and rosemary in your bs/acv rinse try putting it in a spray bottle with water and spraying it on the day before your gonna wash, that always seems to help me more if I'm having bad problems with my scalp. Also you might wanna try adjusting how often you wash, if your washing like, every other day you are probably over drying it and robbing it of its natural oils.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form