Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Alicias timeline 8 months

Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
Hi guys..did a timeline of the back of my hair..Started with twist and rip on April 7th..looks like things started getting messy in august :) Since then its gotten worse and then slowly better. You can hardly tell when looking at the pictures, but the underneathe dreads are all little "nubs" and they look like real mature dreads to me. Let me know what you guysthink!
updated by @alicia: 01/13/15 08:51:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i always loved your dreads they look great really shrunk up alot i wish u had bigger clearer pics tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
Well I do have all the pictures alot biggger..I just thought it'd be easier for everyone to just click one picture to see. But I can upload pics one by one if you want. Yea they are so short now!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont attach them add them to the post use the camera button to add emthat way u dont gotta click anything theyre just there to see

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts
What a great time line. Great way to show the changes, month by month glimpse. Mine have been doing the same, looping up here and there. I have wrapped many of the loops in colorful threads. I am going to un-wrap one to see how the dread is underneath. PeaceOH please keep the photo time line coming.
Randy
@randy
14 years ago
9 posts
you're dreads were born on my birthday :) Looking great by the way
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form