Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

any ideas how i can make this into a bead??

JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts
i thought about drilling a hole in it, but i dont believe that would be a good idea.its glass and im stumped how i can make it work any ideas?

updated by @jahwillprovide: 03/29/21 10:48:35AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well that wont be easy youd need something like a dremel with diamond tipped bits and do it slowly gently with alot of lubricant at a guess and thered be a real risk of breakageit might be better and easier to do a wire wrap around it and wear as a pendant then to try to make it a bead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cage Free
@cage-free
14 years ago
41 posts
They make an adhesive for windshield mirrors... if you use that to adhere a ring or something metal to it that will allow you to use it like a bead...
Dave2
@dave2
14 years ago
71 posts
As S.E. said slowly with lots of lubricant, i have drilled glass in the past and i like to put the hole glass piece in a water bath and slowly drill( i found my dremel to be just on the edge of being too fast even at lowest speed)oh yeah and what knotty said about having a steady hand, i wouldnt even try it free hand i always used a drill press.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ive used a dremel to carve opals and fire opals and they are even more brittle then glassand i did it freehand but very carefullyu do want to go slow and gentle tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form