Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just starting the journey...

HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts
I stopped brushing my long wavy hair a couple weeks ago and been slowly twisting and ripping the sections that are sort of starting in the back... I have a question... I have been using Dr. Bronner's to wash my hair every couple days, should I try the baking soda wash now? I got some oils yesterday, and I am wondering if it will help with cleaning and get started on dreading? I need to get some sea salt so I can spray, can anyone give me some tips on how often to spray and a salt to water ratio? Thanks!
updated by @hendrixmama: 01/13/15 08:50:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the sea salt u dont gotta use ogfyen weekly at most but monthly is fine or anything in betweenand the baking soda sure if u wannaif not bronners id ok just make sure u dilute it alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts
Thanks! I just did the baking soda mixed with oils wash.... I just hope I don't look all greasy from the oils... I seem to have an oily scalp... I am sort of lost with the whole process, I am so glad I stumbled upon this site, it's very helpful, and it's re assuring to know that there are other people who are going through the journey as well as me and I am not the only one who has crazy looking hair right now!

soaringeagle said:
the sea salt u dont gotta use ogfyen weekly at most but monthly is fine or anything in between
and the baking soda sure if u wanna

if not bronners id ok just make sure u dilute it alot
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts
A little over 3 weeks of neglect and some t&r, loving it so far!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form