Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Split Dreads???

Bongani Vincent
@bongani-vincent
14 years ago
2 posts
Ello ello, My name is bongani. had my dreads for around a year and a half now, wash them every week sometimes twice never had a problem, but this is not a problem per se, just something I noticed, my thicker dreads a eating up the thinner ones at around 10cm from the root resulting in one thick dread splitting into to at the ends.not sure if I like Or dislike this but just wondering if this happens to you guys? and really how healthy is ripping them apart coz I... I cringe at the sound.follow your bliss.
updated by @bongani-vincent: 01/13/15 08:50:48PM
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts
hello! nice to meet you.i assumer youre not separating, you should do that. i usually do it within a couple hours of showering. just play wit your hair a bit and make sure u get rid of those congos early. unless that you decide that u like them of courseand go ahead and separate them it wouldnt do any real damage. just cause some loose strands that would have to find somewhere else they wanted to go
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if u dont want em together rip em apartbut u can let em combine if u want but eventualy they might all become 1 dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form