14 years ago
40 posts
any hackers on here?
updated by @windy: 01/13/15 08:50:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
t5hat would be real smart to admit it huh? hackers are low lifes with niothing better to do then fuck with ppl s computersits very ilegal incredibly dumb and nothing to be proud of

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
windy?!
@windy
14 years ago
40 posts
hmm.. well not really like haaaardcore ass hackers wudnt admit it but yah maybe others would
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
but the point is they are still just vandals bored kids out to do destruction out of boredom..

--
windy?!
@windy
14 years ago
40 posts
theyrs some grownass men doin it to

soaringeagle said:
but the point is they are still just vandals bored kids out to do destruction out of boredom..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i know we have some ex hackers but they grew out of it and learned the error of theyre ways actualy the 1 im thinking of grwew out of it by the time she was 14 or even 13the grown ass men who do iit are basicly evil i knew 1 who stalked a girl for 15 years from the age of 14 and spendt millions stalkinmg her (assume he stole it thru hacking) he had her comp phone and router hacked so he could turn on her mic and webcan through her phone (he bought enough stock in her cell company to get inside and hacked her cell through the cell companies software updates)he hacked my system many times after he thought i was involved with her

--
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
Anyone read that article in that one magazine about those hackers that stole millions of dollars from some company and were totally badass?They were caught, but they had the life for a while.Used to hack stupid things like habbo hotel, tried to keylog computers at school...nothing to be "malicious" or creepy, just for kicks and giggles.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form