Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bad dreads.

Natty Dave
@natty-dave
14 years ago
56 posts
i know it's not for a spray, but i like to use sea salt with baking soda when i wash my head, usually 1/2-2/3 cup of baking soda and 2 or 3 tbsp of sea salt in a gallon of water, let it all dissolve and mix it up then pour it on. if your head is greasy or your concerned about conditioning loose locks don't worry about the acv, that's been working well for me, i do my wash that way about 2 times a week and i think my locks are doing really well for 3 weeks.as for a spray, would just start with 2 or 3 tbsp of sea salt and add water, most say to add until the water tastes similar to tears or sweat. i used to add some lemon juice to my spray as well, would spray it on right before taking a long walk because the sun and lemon juice can lighten your hair over time. you should be able to find more exact recipes if you google it or something, just be sure to keep the nozzle clean cause the salt can cause it to clog up, which is another reason to take care and ensure you rinse well so you don't get white crusty build up in your hair. and it can dry out your scalp and cause dandruff pretty good if you leave it on there.
updated by @natty-dave: 07/11/15 02:13:30AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form