Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I need to pass a drug test plz help,....

Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts
so i havent smoked in months and i had a moment of weakness and i took 8 hits of weed in 2 days and i had 10 days until my drug test. im pretty sure ill past becuase in the past i have been ok but this time im on probation and i have a lot more to lose. i have been drinking water but i know that doesnt do any good becuase thc is stored in your fat cells. i have also been working out a lil bit. also iv been takeing 2 cranberry pills a day since the last day i smoked. i dont have money for any detox drinks so im kinds stuck w whats in the house. i dont plan on smokeing more after this i just had a moment of weakness. do any of you have any helpful tips to maybe help me out? i also have water purafing tablets that were given too me and i paln on using those the night before and the day of. i was wondering if eating foods high in fat a few days before my test would help keep the thc traped in my fat cells and not in my pee lol. i know not to do anything that would cause excess fat buring a few days before the test but i just really need to pass this. so any helpful tips would be amazing. i have 4 days til i have to take the test. and i cant take in some1 elses pee becuse my po watches me. and i cant have a diluted ua either cuz its pretty much the same as a dirty ua here and ill be on my way to jail. so ya thanks for your time and plz give me any tips that have helped you in the past :)
updated by @earth-child: 01/13/15 08:50:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
drink a lot of vinager today tomoro as much as u can work out today but then dont afterdrink alotta waterthenpee alot when u wake updrink morewater gatoraidenow when u take the test this is crucialstart going then oput the cuop under catch some then pull it out b4 u finnishthe urines the most concentrated at the beginning and end of the streajm so u wanna catch it in the misdddlethats why u start 1st catch..remove then finnishive passed in the past by just drinking vinagerbut tests may have changed over the past 25 years hahahabut i do know that the methosd i mentiined will give u the best chancesalso added precautionlook up the medicinal uses of like damianai believe damiana has a lil highrer thc content then some other plants so u can say u had been treatting something with that whichj is legal and legit and if u do have detectable thc u can blame it on a legit medicinal herbbut id save it as a fallback just in case u do get a low possitive then act confused like u di=unno how its possible then be like wait could it be cause i was taking a high dose of damiana for.....

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
btw i was just thinking about u tomoght and actualy was wondering if u got in troubke and thats why i hadnt heard from u inso long...u berter behave u gotta make it thriugh this and be ok..

--
Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts

soaringeagle said:
btw i was just thinking about u tomoght and actualy was wondering if u got in troubke and thats why i hadnt heard from u inso long...u berter behave u gotta make it thriugh this and be ok..
ya im doing good. just had aslip up. got back into treatment,... im going to go to collage in jan. im all set up to go just need to regaster for my classes. and iv been staying out of trouble. iv just been bussie going to aa meetings and treatment and iv been helping my grandma w some family tree stuff. i miss you how have you been?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
miss u 2 ive been good...as long as yoir ok its all good

--
Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts
yup im good as long as i pass this drug test lol
Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts
tomarrow i test hope every thing goes good
Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
14 years ago
76 posts
good luck, at one time i drank certos, which is like this "jelly" "gellatin" type stuff and you stick it in your gatorade, and you have to drink then drink alot of water and go pee before you go to the appt. i've failed and passed a few...and sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. one time when i thought they weren't going to test me after not testing me the first two times going in, i decided to smoke a rillo, with two friends.....next time i went they tested me, got out of it. luckily. i said i smoked right before i got put on...it also matters on the p.o...you never know, you might not even get one, depending on the circumstances and all that hoo hah.
Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts
well good and bad news,... i went to go meet my po but i missed my bus becuase i was baby sitting ended up being a half hour late and she said she would just call me in after the holidays. so i guess i got a lil more time to get my system clean thanks for all the help and keep it comeing,... never know when or who might need it :) and i doe get watched when i pee,... so i cant really bring in any thing.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
eww the perverts like to watch u pee?maybe u should purposely give yourself a raging urinary tract infection incase they drink it toosickosonly prob being a uti would concentrate the urine making u moere likely to fail um if u got 2 weeks take goldenseal for a week and drink gatoraide or something (guessing on the gatoraid)

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form