Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Weird Dreadlock Rotation or My Head Making Crop Circles?

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Maybe I missed this, but I don't think so.. I have noticed lately that right before I see locking in a particular section the hair seems to rotate at the roots. It looks kind of like the root area is turning back on itself and standing at attention..shortly, I will then see significant locking. Is this because my hair is curly or just a part of the usual process for everyone? Thanks!
updated by @panterra-caraway: 01/13/15 08:49:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
interesting question but i think its just the processthere was a microscopic syudy of protein strains or something that caused that same spiralling around eachother and was described as dreadlockingi dunno i never look in a mirror so i never know what mines doing till i feel new dreads with my fingers

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
That is interesting, thanks SE, thought of anyone you would have some answer :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha no answers just a guess maybe if i used a mirror i could give an actual answer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
yes i have noticed this as well! not in every dread, but a few in particular, absolutely. and i see it happening in peoples picture a lot too.and i have straight hair :)
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts

Nice to know it happens with straight hair too. You never know when you have curly hair...curly hair just goes off in crazy directions on its own! Lol
JESSICA EVA said:
yes i have noticed this as well! not in every dread, but a few in particular, absolutely. and i see it happening in peoples picture a lot too.

and i have straight hair :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form