Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My roots will not matt!

Aaron2
@aaron2
14 years ago
6 posts
Hi my names Aaron ive had dreds since May 2010 (not very long in comparison to most of you guys) and the roots will not dred at all is there any way i can accelerate this? Thanks for your time
updated by @aaron2: 01/13/15 08:49:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you want to do nothing at all to the roots but give em timeand having a hairderesser maintswin them is a huge mistaleok toots typicaly have 1-3 inches undreaded the 1st 6 months or soby 8 its under an inchby a year or so 1/2 inchbut thats where it stopsu need and wanjt that room there that undreaded roots need to be there to move and dreadjust leave em alone fire the hairdresserand wel;; depending what the hairdresser did yo u u might even want to start over hairdressers are the worse thinhg there is for dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron2
@aaron2
14 years ago
6 posts

rawsum said:
Hu Aaron... your 'my page' mentions "maintained by a Caribbean hairdresser" .. I wonder if this is the issue :) what does she do for you and your dreads?
She basically "Rips and Back Comb's" and Crochets them would it be wise to send a picture to you guys? Thanks for the response
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes but never let her touch u againall thats mistakes u will lose your draeds if she keeps that yupdo nothing to the rootsnever let a crochet hook touch yiur dreads ever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron2
@aaron2
14 years ago
6 posts

rawsum said:
Hu Aaron... your 'my page' mentions "maintained by a Caribbean hairdresser" .. I wonder if this is the issue :) what does she do for you and your dreads?

This is where there at now any suggestions?
updated by @aaron2: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
I think they look just fine for having been done in May of this year! Just leave them be and keep them squeaky clean, and you shouldn't have any problems. I seriously wouldn't let anyone (including yourself!) muss with them from now on though... just leave them to their own devices and watch the magic happen. It's a trip!
Aaron2
@aaron2
14 years ago
6 posts

Faelwynn said:
I think they look just fine for having been done in May of this year! Just leave them be and keep them squeaky clean, and you shouldn't have any problems. I seriously wouldn't let anyone (including yourself!) muss with them from now on though... just leave them to their own devices and watch the magic happen. It's a trip!
Thanks in terms of keeping them clean iposted another topic with a certain type of shampoo i have would you care to haver a quick read and let me know what you think?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form