Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Heritage

RebelnYell
@rebelnyell
14 years ago
8 posts
Obviously we all know that dreads aren't limited to just a certain group of race of individuals. I thought we could celebrate this by posting our heritage and make a certain "map" to see how many different ethnicity here have dreads. This can then be utilized by us here and outside of the forums just to signify how diverse they are present day.Well I'll start out first I guess, I'm 100% Italian.
updated by @rebelnyell: 02/03/18 04:47:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
german irish italian scottishon the irish side im related to a great uncle who was a poet and freedom fighter politicle prisoner who died from the longest hungerstrike in irelands history(apparently his funeral was bigger then jfk's)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
My Dad is all Irish, my Mom is Cherokee, German, and black....so there ya go! :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
hmm your think the irish would be more dominant in u tho i think u look more german touch of cherokee and less black i think the irish ayt least to me is hardest to see

Panterra Caraway said:
My Dad is all Irish, my Mom is Cherokee, German, and black....so there ya go! :)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
thanks for clarifying when i saw tater i thougght u were saying part potato..lol hadnt heard of tater but gypsy cultures are really interesting
i know quite a few gypsies..always entertaining to hang out with gypsies

Maxe said:
88% danish, 6% spanish, 6% tater (an older gypsy culture, not romanis)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
well i'm part jalepenobut we dont admit it too oftenthat side of the family did some things we cant really talk about

--
Bene
@bene
14 years ago
35 posts
im part scottisch ( i belong to the wallace familly) and part french
Bruce
@bruce
14 years ago
19 posts
Dad was Australian and mum came from Scotland