Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Should I get a dread perm?

rachel3
@rachel3
14 years ago
10 posts
I'm scared that they will break off at the roots because I've heard of that happening before from all the chemicals invovled. I've already dealt with a lot of crap from another person I went to messing them up, so I want to do them right this time.
updated by @rachel3: 02/14/15 10:15:08AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hell nobnothing is worse then the dreaded permwhat was done to u last timethe best thing to do is nothingjust let em dreadthats the healthiest thing to dobut u can twist and rip easily just never ever trust a pro dreader always do it youirselfwhat was done to u dso far

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
rachel3
@rachel3
14 years ago
10 posts
i just let them be before and they got fucked up my mom made me go to this guy who put sooooo much wax in my hair, you couldnt touch my hair without a bunch of it coming off, you could see how much it was. now my mom is trying to take me to another lady who does the dread perms which i wasnt to sure about. now i think i'm just gonna let them be. i'm taking out all the wax now, so i'm hoping they will turn out alright here soon
rachel3
@rachel3
14 years ago
10 posts
oh and i searched it.... definitely not sounding like something i'd like done haha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
how did they get messed up if u let dreads go natural they go through a messy stage but thats temporary and nesacarythe wax is a huge mistakegoing to a pro is the worse thing u can ever dostick around here we will guide u to dready glory

--
rachel3
@rachel3
14 years ago
10 posts
they were together and he took them completely apart and then put them back together using wax. so now that im taking the wax out they are not exactly coming apart but seperating kinda in wierd ways. but i know now, i wont be going back no matter what my mom says hah. thank youuu
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just stick around here read all u can and learn the right ways to do things you'll have amazing dreadsif he used that much wax u might wanna comb em ut completely and dewax all the way then start over wax free

--
rachel3
@rachel3
14 years ago
10 posts
thats actually what im doing right now haha. it really was bad... but im just gonna start over
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if u paid someone to do that wax mess to u demand your money back and be sure u tell them wax never belongs in dreads and they have no right doing dreads if thats how they do em

--
rachel3
@rachel3
14 years ago
10 posts
i'm done worrying about it, i know someone who does hair and used have them and she fixed mine up a lot, so they are better now. so no more worries:)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form