Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

The ends of some of my dreads are forming large balls....what's up???????

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
8 years ago
849 posts
I would like to see some pics of this. It sounds cool!
updated by @naturalwomyn: 07/13/15 11:48:00AM
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
8 years ago
184 posts
I only experienced this when I backcombed a while ago.None on my TnR though...just lots of looping. Pics would be cool!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,526 posts
become fascinaated by how dreads dread organiclya tube is geometricly grown but a dreads more like a root it grows as it grows a speck of sand can cause a root to v off or ball up or do any sorta crazy thingu cant control how life will affect them u can only become fascinated by how they change with life

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Arkynstone GypsyFae
@arkynstone-gypsyfae
4 years ago
37 posts

I have a few that balled up, too, and I was starting to worry. I think part of it was that I tried to put beads on too soon and I have been separating without holding on to the other dread, causing the hair to pull up. I combed a few of the larger balls back out and set myself back a few weeks, but I think it was best for me. I'm glad I saw this post and the replies - I'll be better about leaving them be for a while. Reading the responses made me feel better about it. Guess I still have to work on being patient. ;)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form