Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey new to the community

HydroDan
@hydrodan
14 years ago
4 posts
Hey how's it goin everyone I'm dan or HydroDan I locked up my hair on November 7th using thebackcombing process so just have a few days under my belt. I will post some pics when I can. Hair wasjust at 3" in the back almost 4" in front.
updated by @hydrodan: 01/13/15 08:49:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome just dont pannic when the backcombing falls apart its usualy a wasted step

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HydroDan
@hydrodan
14 years ago
4 posts
I have read alot of your post so I'm not worried when it come to how they look. But what do you think about rubberbands? If they are loose on the roots about a 1/2" up and tight on the tips about 1/4" from end will this help or be damaging? Do I need to get them out?

soaringeagle said:
welcome just dont pannic when the backcombing falls apart its usualy a wasted step
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
don't use rubberbands.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea i wouldnt leave rubber bands in longfer then 2 days maxif even that long

--
Pathargic
@patrick2
14 years ago
61 posts
If you really feel the need to use rubber bands, I'd suggest only doing it for a day or so. If you plan on washing the next day, just take them out.

HydroDan said:
I have read alot of your post so I'm not worried when it come to how they look. But what do you think about rubberbands? If they are loose on the roots about a 1/2" up and tight on the tips about 1/4" from end will this help or be damaging? Do I need to get them out?

soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea rubber bands are bad, they melt inside dreadss they unknot knots when u try taking them outin just a week they can be completely swallowed and rot inside the dreads

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form