Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite movie

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hi i made a thread about this before but now im ready to start on it and want to do it a bit differentlyinstead of going through 17,000 pictures weeding out the dread 1's and then trying to organize by ages (drewad ages) then removing the 2 ppl who didsnt want to be involved i decided its easier to have u all submit pics inste4adsoooheres how i wanna do things i thinkif you want your pics added to it rename the pics using this formatage (1 day 1 week 1 month 10 years etc) and then your usernameso like 1 day rawsum.jpg 4 years knottysleeves.jpg etc etcadd all the pics u want to add to the vid to a rar or zip fileand attach the zip files to a post in this discussionbecause i want to work on this soon i'll allow 2 weeks submission timewe can do a second vid too but i want to get this 1 done and up soon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 06:18:55AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
come on no submissions yet? i want a hell of alot of pics so come on

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
funny last time i posted this everyone was so into it now nobody wants to do it unless i do it all myself? well i can do that but i doubt ill do a chronological one since it would be way too involved withoiut u submitting pics named by dateswell if i dont get any submissions at all by tomoro ill just throw something together

--
Woody
@woody
14 years ago
1 posts
Here you go here's one to get you started.
Sophehhh
@sophehhh
14 years ago
11 posts
Hey here are a few pics, i think i have done it right =]
Sophehhh
@sophehhh
14 years ago
11 posts
and some more =]
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
i don't know if any of my pictures are that good... :-\
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sure they are the more the better

--
14 years ago
217 posts
heres 3. brand new tnr, 2 months, and (about) 5 months. not the best pictures to show dreads, but better than nothing...
14 years ago
217 posts
oops. theres 2 months!
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form