Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the weather

Lauren Bunn
@lauren-bunn
14 years ago
19 posts
i dont know if the weather has been crazy for everyone else, but in SD,CA its been wild. It will be pouring down rain one hour, the hottest its been in recorded history the next, and the following days are so unpredictable that youve resorted to pulling down all of your summer and winter clothes from the attic. what does this mean?!?is our earth trying to tell us something? or does San Diegos reputation for "great weather" fool us?
updated by @lauren-bunn: 01/13/15 08:49:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
read up on the 5th world prophesieswe are comming into a time where the earth is tired of our abuses and will try to shake us off like flees with wild weather changes, natural disasters increasing and well we will add to it with our own stupidity and increases in man made disastershuricanes earthquakes volcanoes floods fires tsunamis you name it it will all increase drasticly untuill the humans surviving are less then 1/3 what we have today, only those smart enougfh to move away from the coasts head for high ground live in harmony with nature save seeds and grow food and be prepared to survive harsh conditions without modern conveniencesmany native tribes believe the time to head for high ground is comming very soon2-5 yearsit fits with the matans predictions toobtw..places with 'nice weather" will be affected the worse..cold places will get hot hot places cold the places whos weather wqaas the nicest will become the worse just look at what happened to florida a few years ago wasny it like 6 or 8 huricanes in a row?cali is way overdo for a devastating earthquakethe gulf coasts was already hit by a tripple pounding that was devastatingpeople have gotten too confortable in theyre superioritybut can we defend ourselves from a force as strong as the earth itself?the best we can do is hide from the weather in a flimsy box and hope it wont blow awayits funny when the weather started going whacky alotta ppl believed bush had a weather controlling systenm and was trying to weaponize the weatheridiotic really but the weather is being used as a weapon against us ..not by evil republicans, but by the only real weather controller..the earth itself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lauren Bunn
@lauren-bunn
14 years ago
19 posts
i knew it, i told everyone that its earth way of saying "im sick of the disresepct!" they all laugh, but its survival of the fittest now, and the ignorant ones are the least fit, because they ignore the simple facts, and the clear clues.Thanks SE
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
egowe are humans we can conquer the evil weather with our massive balls i mean brainshumans biggest flaw is our ego our belief that we were made special to dominate and control the workld and weather and suck the blood of the earth dry in our neverending quest for superioritywe always are on a quest to be more destructivehell look at the experiemnts going on now with that massive supercoloider and that giant laserthey hope to create the energy of the big bang or open a black hole..inside our own planet.. brilliant huh? more powe more power our maassive ego demands us to control the very forces that both create and destroy galaxiesbut who will we destroy but ourselves?we create nuclear plants to equal the energy within the sun instead of developing ways to use less power more efectivlythe land speed record for an electric car was poweerd by 1.5 volt d cell batteries! instead of developing mega power sourses that can shatter a planet why dont we develop appliences that can run off a gentle breeze or a light rainim off topic here but the point is our egos our sense of superiority and our belief that we are seperated somehow from nature the environment and animals will be our downfallweve already had developped the technolofy to end all life on earth and not only developped it but feel the need to proliferate it and dictate who is allowed access to itwe believe we are superiour because we know so much but its the 1 lesson we refuse to learn that will be our dsestructionand that is we are not superior or seperate from nature but completely dependentwhat we do to the earth and the environment we do to ourselveshell what we do to our bodies with all the chemicals in the food water and air we do to our entite specieswe are weaker todaythen we ever werenow if a frog or a snail gets a snu=iffle the snail flue threattens to kill millions because our "medical superiority" makes us believe a pill a day will keep u healthy but all the pills just make us less adaptable to new conditions ..our imunity system doesnt fight off diseases and adapt to new viruses it just sits there waitting for the ego/mind to develop a pill indsteadwho was it that came up with the better living through chemistry saying? diow chemical? the same ppl that made pot illegal?thats worked out well huh? autism dementia mental illnesses birth defects all on the risehell theres a pi8ll for morning sickness that causes retardationu get neasues take a pill and have a baby that finaly learns to tie its shoes at 46better living through chemistry but dont u dare smoke pot while pregnant or u will have your kids raised by strangers who molest themthe drug companies even try to make herbs illegalits insanitywe are killing ourselves and telling ourselves we are too smart to die

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lauren Bunn
@lauren-bunn
14 years ago
19 posts
your words are true.Irie
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
I think it's just southern California. I live down here in El Cajon, and it's been the same here... though it seems to have evened out over the past few weeks. Is it the end of the world? Maybe, maybe not. Why does it matter? I figure, if you're not living life to the extent that you would be upset if it all ended tomorrow, then you have bigger problems to contend with. Just live, and take what you're given each day and make it wonderful.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form