Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

congos, beaver tail, etc

Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
Ive been trying to congo two dreads that are thinner than my liking and its been about 3 weeks and still nothing, they are separate as ever...I even put rubberbands in 3 places to hold them together and nada!What did u do to make them congo?

Faelwynn said:
I'm no fan of beaver tails, but I do have two congos already that I love dearly. One was completely accidental, and the other I forced to congo, because one of the closer dreads was tiiiiny. It looked like I had ripped it in the wrong direction or something, causing it to become dangerously thin. It's all better now though... the two together makes for a nice chunky dread. ^-^

updated by @arturis-static: 07/26/15 01:23:15PM
Nick Marks
@nick-marks
14 years ago
16 posts
Yeah, eyeheartchrist needs lots of respect, hes the inspiration for a lot of us! my set is currently progressing pretty similarly to his, which im stoked about!
Nick Marks
@nick-marks
14 years ago
16 posts
well, only one thing to say to that... Everyone's hair dreads differently!
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
mine just never seem to want to congo, not at all. I put beads on 2 dreads before and itys done nothing lol oh well im not bothered. PLus from all the loose hair iver been gathering on my head a few new tiny little dreads have been formed :D
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
actually i have tiny congo on the back from piece of loose hair i T&R and then molded it self on the neighbouring dread

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form