Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DreadHeadHQ & Neglect

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
They probably are brainwashed...maybe there's some secret additive in the wax that penetrates into the skull and into the brain taking control of all of their logical thoughts... Tyler Durden said:
but arent these ppl seeing it? why are they saying wax is good?? can u really brainwash someone to that extent that they wake up in the morning..pillow covered in wax and say..mmmmmm soo goood..lol

updated by @opaulao: 07/24/15 03:35:22PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
ummm all I can say is WOW! That's is SAD! Did y'all happen to notice the girl who commented supporting dreadlockssite, saying how helpful we all were and the guy said "that site is horrible and pathetic like the guy who runs it" what a bunch of LOSERS! Bunch a waxy sheeple If i wasn't so against joining that page I would soo give them a piece of my mind!

and LMFAO at him and sloan in their profile pic with their waxy nastiness stickin straight up in the friggin air!!!!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u should join just long enough to set em straight then leave NaturalWomyn said:
ummm all I can say is WOW! That's is SAD! Did y'all happen to notice the girl who commented supporting dreadlockssite, saying how helpful we all were and the guy said "that site is horrible and pathetic like the guy who runs it" what a bunch of LOSERS! Bunch a waxy sheeple If i wasn't so against joining that page I would soo give them a piece of my mind!

and LMFAO at him and sloan in their profile pic with their waxy nastiness stickin straight up in the friggin air!!!!!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
That's not a bad idea actually! Not that it would make a whole lotta difference! If anybody goes against their leader they just defend him with idiotic bull shit that much more soaringeagle said:
u should join just long enough to set em straight then leave

NaturalWomyn said:

GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Meh, having dreadlocks is a hairstyle to them.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form