Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Travie has arrived.

DreadfulTravis
@dreadfultravis
14 years ago
44 posts
Hey everyone :)My name is Travis, but you can call me Travie.I'm new to dreads and just thought I'd get into the community.Been dreaded for about 2 weeks.
updated by @dreadfultravis: 01/13/15 08:43:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome so how did you start your dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreadfulTravis
@dreadfultravis
14 years ago
44 posts
Well, I started them naturally, I gave them a little help with a bit of back combing. I use no products, no wax, no locking accelerator etc. Just all natural. :)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
natural and backcombing are two different methods. Travis Langton said:
Well, I started them naturally, I gave them a little help with a bit of back combing. I use no products, no wax, no locking accelerator etc. Just all natural. :)
DreadfulTravis
@dreadfultravis
14 years ago
44 posts
yeah i know that now. I was letting them go naturally for a few months and then i decided to backcomb on them a little bit to speed things up. Believe me I didn't do it because I wanted it. My job told me either they go to dreads or I cut it off. >.< >.br /> soaringeagle said:
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I'm not judging, to each their own I was just clarifying, there's a lot of confusion out there as far as terms go!lol! :o) Many Blessings Travis Langton said:
yeah i know that now. I was letting them go naturally for a few months and then i decided to backcomb on them a little bit to speed things up. Believe me I didn't do it because I wanted it. My job told me either they go to dreads or I cut it off. >.< >.br />
soaringeagle said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form