Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Another virgin...to dreads that is

Zach
@zach
14 years ago
1 posts
So yea, basically I'm interested in dreading my hair, grown it out to about 6" at the moment. I'm not usually a big fan of forums, but I really like the vibe I get from the site. The only thing I'm really worried about with dreading is how it will look at first. I love dreads once they start to approach shoulder length, but don't see too many people rocking short ones. Another minor concern is career outlook, but I'm going to be in school for a while so I'm not worried about that. Any other engineers on here with dreads making them work?Well that's a decent intro I guess...by the way, thanks for all the comments I've already received.
updated by @zach: 01/13/15 08:43:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we have drs law clerks nurses engineers and a rocket scientist (really) dont worry about career outlook dreads dont really affecet carreer much at allskill and confidence matter more and well personalityand wellmy dreads now drag on the ground..but when i started dreading my hair was shorter then yoursthey look good through all stages but the early stages of natural dreading are very organic so need to be appreciated as suchand well u shouldnt worry bout how dreads look cause thats not really the point but they just happen to look amazing its a side effect not a purpose

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form