Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Great dread rinse

Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
This goes along with SE's post but i twiked it a bit.So i start off with a baking soda rinse like SE said in his post 3/4 cup of baking soda and enough water to cover all your hair. let that sit for 20 minthen rinse with water and with 1 cup of vinager and i used some thyme rosmary bay leafs and cinnimon to make a tea to mix with the vinager and pour that on my hair let it sit for 5-8 min the rinse with water and lastly a rinse with salt water sometimes i also spray my scalp with rosemary tea to help my hair grow faster and prevent dandruffafter the vinager rinse your hair will feel so soft but thanks to the cinnimon and other herbs it wont smell to badill go ahead and say what each herb will do for your haair and scalpbay leafs will help with dandruff and stimulate the hair folicalsthyme controls the ammount of oil your scalp releasescinnimon well i use it to make the batch smell better but it will make your hair turn a said of red so not for blondes haha unless you want straberry blonde hairrosemarycan slow down greying of hair and also helps with dandruff your can experiment and add your own herbs and find what works best for you but i like what its done so far
updated by @justin-gibson: 01/13/15 08:43:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
om not certain but i believe Cinnamon stimulates blood flow to the scalp too it has other medicinal properties id have to look up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Hmm... Bay leaves sound interesting :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form