Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I dont know if this is even possible but my hair is doing what i THINK

karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
Hi :)So...a very short time ago I THOUGHT that what I needed was my dreads to unravel a bit and then they could find their own way back in...now...my hair was loosening up and getting fatter since it was crochet made...but I didnt have any loose hairIn under a week I have lots of loose hair...this is awesome, Im enjoying watching the process...but its kinda weird...I think that all i did was think about them unravelling...I dont think ive DONE anything different...anyone got a similar experiance?
updated by @karen: 01/13/15 08:43:03PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Not with hair but I swar my husband has this power! He was thinking he wanted an Ipod and a lady he was painting for just offered him a brand new one for free, He left our grill at a Phish show and then someone brought a brand new to a job he was working at and told him he could have it.Loads of other examples too.LOL! I told him to work his magic for something really big but I don't think he wants to abuse his power!!LOL!I say go with the phlow!! Try telling it do something cool like dance around on your head when people make comments. Hehehehe
karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
ha lol Ill try that :DI have the same thing as your husban but only with electrical stuff...ive never bought electrical stuff but own 2 ipods, 3 laptops, always have a phone or two, a camera, a dictaphone and random bits and pieces like a hair straightner (really useful now! lol)If i get cocky about it tho the universe takes its stuff back hehehe...which is fair enough i suppose :)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
LOL! That's awesome! I suppose it's the Karmic wheel turning round but it's crazy to be so aware of it! Many Blessings karen said:
ha lol Ill try that :D
I have the same thing as your husban but only with electrical stuff...ive never bought electrical stuff but own 2 ipods, 3 laptops, always have a phone or two, a camera, a dictaphone and random bits and pieces like a hair straightner (really useful now! lol)

If i get cocky about it tho the universe takes its stuff back hehehe...which is fair enough i suppose :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form