Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! Top of dreads have gone mental

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what do u mean theres no use fighting ityou have the right to dread if its your spiritual or religios belief that u shoulf fread and you must fight it no use fighting it is just giving uop your rightsthe agreement is about a hairstyle not a lifestyle not a spiritual vow not a religios requirement or expression of faithyou are working under an agreement yes but that agreement is working under the law of the land that is working under the constitutiondenting you the right to dread for spiritual reasons is against the law and the constitution and every court would have to agreeit just amazes me sometimes how willing ppl are to give up theyre rights without a fight Richard Dawkins said:
Well if the job says no to "extreme styles" and you are already there working under the agreement then theres no use in fighting back at them its their right to stop anything that they might view as shocking from showing up its just business but i doubt anything will be said dreadlocks arent that wild anymore in the public's eye you will probably just get a few snide remarks but thats most likely gonna be it. no worries you'll have mature locks soon man just get anything sticky out of them and keep them clean

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 02:43:50PM
That Person
@that-person
14 years ago
9 posts
Well I've already worked a handful of times at both of my jobs, neither one said anything. Except a few of my coworkers asking harmless questions about it. I just tie them back. And well .... when you have hair like mine, there isn't much you can do but 'erratic haristyles' or cutting it all off. They can't really make me cut off my hair....And there are absolutely no religious or spiritual reasons behind my dreadlocks. Mostly I like how they look, and well I met someone a while back who sported long dreadlocks and now is very sick and its sort of a tribute.
The Rapture of Exile
@the-rapture-of-exile
14 years ago
33 posts
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.Just for fun...
Billy stafford
@billy-stafford
14 years ago
11 posts
i also redone mine at about the same time. (around the 8th) and i did the twist and pull...and mine are sooooo frizzy and different sizes and all that stuff...but i love it.. i get staired alot and i just done care....i hope the frizz goes away with time..but if not..i will love it anyway...and yes it took me 10 hours to do mine(did mine by myself)..good luck with yours... :D

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form