Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Got my first comments on my hair yesterday at work..

Stephanie Shepherd
@stephanie-shepherd
14 years ago
51 posts
LMAO!I used to live about 2 blocks from my area's Kingdom Hall. They made frequent appearances at our apartment door. Then one day they came to my house while I was in the shower. My then 3-year-old son answered the door in his tighty-whities and they KEPT HIM ON THE STOOP while they talked to him and gave him a bunch of papers to give his mommy. I was PISSED. Next time they knocked, I answered the door wearing nothing but a pentacle around my neck and offered to show them my altar. Funny, they never came back after that. Richard Dawkins said:
People peddling watchtower used to come by my friends house and mine saying we were doomed and stuff haha well by most standards i am but they kept coming every week it got really annoying and they would got by my friends house every two days till he opened the curtains and started jerking off...............but anywho haha i brush haters off with a spiked belt and bat and keep going :)

updated by @stephanie-shepherd: 07/13/15 01:58:31PM
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Well they are not dreads yet but yeah I did one woman said "don't do that to your hair you have beautiful hair your are going to ruin them" I told her that beauty is not the same for every one and besides I am not doing this to fit in or to be praised for the possible beauty of my hair,I did thanked her for the compliment. Richard Dawkins said:
LMFAO wow should have thought of that :P used to wear pentagrams around that time but kept loosing them idk just not good with keeping track with jewelry been meaning to get one tattooed with a hammer and sickle but haven't had the time to go and sit down at the shop that long lol well that was totally off track sorry did you get anymore comments about your dreads?
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Lol! some people do act weird...and they probably think the same about me.It does take some effort to be yourself after years of being what others expect you to be you just get tired of being unhappy in oder to make other people happy. Being criticized is the "price" to pay for authenticity in a world of passive conformity.":O oh snap hes sitting alone ,wearing a kilt, and he kills chickens :O he must be evil plus look at his hair it looks like the sign of insanity to me. BURN THE WITCH sigh people are just interestingly odd beings"

/ 5
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form