Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Got my first comments on my hair yesterday at work..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
but back on tracki used to get called rob zombie alot or a freind made a t shirt with me on it (ever see the movie slacklers theres 1 scene following a black guy with dreads as he tries selling t shirts on the street thats the freind)anyway he made a t shirt with my pic on it that said "a gentler kinder manson" loloh crazy story i met mansons nephew at a party he followed me around all night calling me uncle charley (creeping me out)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 12:34:38PM
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Rob Zombie that for me would be a complement lol! But Charles Manson I'm not so sure, I was call "Mose Roch Thriault" he is Quebec's Manson not a nice guy.. The nephew of Manson now that's freaky. soaringeagle said:
but back on track
i used to get called rob zombie alot or a freind made a t shirt with me on it (ever see the movie slacklers theres 1 scene following a black guy with dreads as he tries selling t shirts on the street thats the freind)
anyway he made a t shirt with my pic on it that said "a gentler kinder manson" lol
oh crazy story i met mansons nephew at a party he followed me around all night calling me uncle charley (creeping me out)
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Grand mothers can be funny and annoying but you got to love them. I lived with my grandfather for a while and he was not to happy about my friends but it was all good I mean it is a sing of love when they worry about us.I'm glad that Jesus change your life but he did not do to much good for mine ( I was raised in a Christian cult) I know that it was the cult not Jesus but with all that I know now I can not believing in him even if I tried but I firmly believe that everyone must follow their own path so stay on yours by all means. Atom said:
Mann I kno how that is.. I'm goin to college and for living to be cheaper I'm stayin with my great grandma.. Yaa it's gnarly but that woman hates my hair! Lol always complaining about it.. It's great u have that mentality.. Only way u can stay positive goin thru all this. (and Jesus is real. He changed my life.)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Jdwood said:
Rob Zombie that for me would be a complement lol! But Charles Manson I'm not so sure, I was call "Mose Roch Thriault" he is Quebec's Manson not a nice guy.. The nephew of Manson now that's freaky.
soaringeagle said:
but back on track
i used to get called rob zombie alot or a freind made a t shirt with me on it (ever see the movie slacklers theres 1 scene following a black guy with dreads as he tries selling t shirts on the street thats the freind)
anyway he made a t shirt with my pic on it that said "a gentler kinder manson" lol oh crazy story i met mansons nephew at a party he followed me around all night calling me uncle charley (creeping me out)
I <3 Rob Zombie! My hubby also constantly gets called that! The funny thing is he got the Rob Zombie art tatt of the monkey with the bunny ears on his shoulder when he was like 17 long before he had dreads!lol! He constantly gets called Jesus, Moses and Bob Marley. People are sooo original aren't they...rolls eyes...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i didnt think rob zombie was a complimenti did get called jesus alot too tho and it only freaked me out once a overweight old lafy maybe 75 carrying a bible starts saying oh your so beautiful u loook like jesus blah blah blah but then gets a teart in her eye and starts holding my hand and kneels down..on the sidewalk outside a supermarket and starts prayingnow being in a wheelchair i get used to silly ppl thinking they can somehow cure me that way (and 1 time 1 actualy dragged me right out of my chair and wasnt gonna give it back till i walked..psycho) but this lady wasnt praying for me but praying to me as if i was jesus and started whaling screeching oh my lord oh my lord jesus blah blah blah i was dying of embarrassment we were practicably blocking the entrance to the store too Jdwood said:
Rob Zombie that for me would be a complement lol! But Charles Manson I'm not so sure, I was call "Mose Roch Thriault" he is Quebec's Manson not a nice guy.. The nephew of Manson now that's freaky.

soaringeagle said:
but back on track
anyway he made a t shirt with my pic on it that said "a gentler kinder manson" lol
oh crazy story i met mansons nephew at a party he followed me around all night calling me uncle charley (creeping me out)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
which cult i have a freind who was raised in a christian cult too and now at like 47 or 48 years old hes still like a child ..i swear hes more like a 5 year old Jdwood said:
Grand mothers can be funny and annoying but you got to love them. I lived with my grandfather for a while and he was not to happy about my friends but it was all good I mean it is a sing of love when they worry about us.
I'm glad that Jesus change your life but he did not do to much good for mine ( I was raised in a Christian cult) I know that it was the cult not Jesus but with all that I know now I can not believing in him even if I tried but I firmly believe that everyone must follow their own path so stay on yours by all means.

Atom said:
Mann I kno how that is.. I'm goin to college and for living to be cheaper I'm stayin with my great grandma.. Yaa it's gnarly but that woman hates my hair! Lol always complaining about it.. It's great u have that mentality.. Only way u can stay positive goin thru all this. (and Jesus is real. He changed my life.)

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
That's pretty crazy! Me & Scott had an older lady get down on her knees in front of us once, She thought he was Jesus and I was Mary, apparently because I was wearing a white dress and something about otherworldly light...I dunno...I think it was drug induced honestly! LOL! soaringeagle said:
i didnt think rob zombie was a compliment

i did get called jesus alot too tho and it only freaked me out once a overweight old lafy maybe 75 carrying a bible starts saying oh your so beautiful u loook like jesus blah blah blah but then gets a teart in her eye and starts holding my hand and kneels down..on the sidewalk outside a supermarket and starts praying
now being in a wheelchair i get used to silly ppl thinking they can somehow cure me that way (and 1 time 1 actualy dragged me right out of my chair and wasnt gonna give it back till i walked..psycho) but this lady wasnt praying for me but praying to me as if i was jesus and started whaling screeching oh my lord oh my lord jesus blah blah blah i was dying of embarrassment we were practicably blocking the entrance to the store too

Jdwood said:

soaringeagle said:
but back on track
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Man that's messed up, praying to you??? People actually tried to heal you? when some people talk to me about healing I understand that they can believe it and I respect the right to believe it but I ask the question why do healers never heal amputees.To answer your question on what cult well it was the Jehovah's witnesses I know that most people say they are not a cult but I can assure you they are and they are dangerous because people do not think they are a cult. They use mind control techniques and have a belief that can be life threatening they refuse blood transfusions even for their children, not cool many died because of this. They have many messed up beliefs and they frown upon education. It's not easy to "deprogram" yourself from the mind control but it is important cause like your friend it can mess you up in the long run. soaringeagle said:
i didnt think rob zombie was a compliment

i did get called jesus alot too tho and it only freaked me out once a overweight old lafy maybe 75 carrying a bible starts saying oh your so beautiful u loook like jesus blah blah blah but then gets a teart in her eye and starts holding my hand and kneels down..on the sidewalk outside a supermarket and starts praying
now being in a wheelchair i get used to silly ppl thinking they can somehow cure me that way (and 1 time 1 actualy dragged me right out of my chair and wasnt gonna give it back till i walked..psycho) but this lady wasnt praying for me but praying to me as if i was jesus and started whaling screeching oh my lord oh my lord jesus blah blah blah i was dying of embarrassment we were practicably blocking the entrance to the store too

Jdwood said:

soaringeagle said:
but back on track
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Thank you. Emerald said:
"It's funny how they all think it's okay to comment negatively on someones appearance just because they are different from the masses"

I just thought that needed quoting. What a great observation, so true. I only hope I can deal with my first negative reactions with such a great attitude. Luckily no one has said anything negative about my dreads... not to my face anyway ;)
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
That's because they fear what they don't understand...well most of the time. Jack Roth said:
Ive had so many negative comments from retarded pricks on the street but i just smile at them, i dont say anything just smile, they hate it so much :)

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form